Favorite MUFE foundation and concealer?

Rosalie1915

So i am going to sephora today and i wanted to pick up a MUFE foundation, i am very pale and have sensitive/dry acne prone skin. I want full coverage and something that doesn't break me out!! Any suggestions? I also wanted a concealer, is the palette they sell any good? TIA

Junkie

Try the HD - they came out with a few more colours for lighter skintones.

The palette is creamy, but I haven't tested it. I know people who swear by it though and some of them are constantly sold out where I work. They have HD concealers as well - in pen form.

blurpleberry

dont know why... but hd is making me break out. not a lot.. usually i'll get 2-3 extra small pimples that go away within a few days

but when i read the ingredients, i didn't think there was anything in it that would make me break out..

you could always go to sephora and get a sample first, just in case

anita22

I love the HD concealer, but it's mainly suited to the undereye area, rather than spots or blemishes.

xxManBeaterxx

My first pick for foundations would be velvet mat. I love the full coverage and the natural matte finish, plus it lasts 10+ hours on oily skin and i haven't broken out yet (been using it for 3 weeks). Since you have dry skin need to moisturize beforehand, it can be a little drying.

My second choice would be the face and body then the HD foundation. HD broke me out a bit and my skin feels oily halfway through the day, even when i set it with powder. I like the face and body since its a sheer but buildable coverage with a slight dewy finish, and i haven't had any problems with this foundation.