Favorite NARS products for WOC

MAC_Pixie04

Re: Favorite NARS products?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaholic76
Whooha, somebody loves NARS! LOL. I have a question though. I've had a hard time finding a match with their foundations. Do you think there is one for an NC45?

My mom is NC45 and she uses Sedona, St. Tropez may also suit you.

MiCHiE

As a NW45, how do I wear Honolulu Honey without looking like Tyrone Biggums?

cloudburst

NARS is for me, one of the ultimate makeup lines out there. I would buy the whole line if I won the lottery...

A few stand out items:
Orgasm (blush)
Madly (blush)
St. Barts (multiple)
Mustique (multiple)
All About Eve (eyeshadow duo)
Chihuahua (lipgloss)
Foul Play (lipgloss)

i own a Nars blush before (orgasm) but i let it go..i had a very hard time making it show up on my cheeks...i'm NC 35 (that time)...but i would love to have Sin blush..i like the color when i tried it before on the counter
smiles.gif

JustDivine

Albatross no doubt! And Taj Mahal blush....not a seasoned NARS user as u can see!

MACbutterfly

I only own two NARS blushes, Taos, and Mounia, but I'm in love with them, especially Mounia.

kyoto

Love Nars, right now my favorites are Mounia blush and Orgasm lip gloss.

beauty_marked

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
Taos blush, and Ashes to Ashes e/s. I wear this shadow almost everyday

So i got the Dolce Vita set for Christmas,
and i LOVE it. I had my doubts about Albatross b/c i figured with my oily/combo skin that it would make me extra oily. But it dosent it really just makes me glow. And lovejoy is just fabulous.

But i have my doubts about the Dolce Vita l/g. it looks like pepto bismol on my lips. Anyone know how to make this work on my skin?? for reference im Make up For ever#75

Kuuipo

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_marked
So i got the Dolce Vita set for Christmas,
and i LOVE it. I had my doubts about Albatross b/c i figured with my oily/combo skin that it would make me extra oily. But it dosent it really just makes me glow. And lovejoy is just fabulous.

But i have my doubts about the Dolce Vita l/g. it looks like pepto bismol on my lips. Anyone know how to make this work on my skin?? for reference im Make up For ever#75

Wear the Dolce Vita lipgloss over a darker lipstick-one that is opaque (matte).I've been using it over Fire Down Below (blood red).

Starry

I love Taj Majal blush, it is bringing me sunshine this winter!

I also like Love Joy and Deep Throat blushes

Giza lipgloss is one of my all time favs.

Nox

I love NARS Orgasm Blush! Love it love it love it. It also depends on how deep your skin tone is, but you don't have to use a lot to get it to show.

kokometro

I'm on a Nars kick right now. I've had Star Sailor duo for years. It's awesome. But I didn't really investigate the line until recently!

I got the Deepthroat/striptease set for Christmas and deep throat is really a gorgeous blush.

My newest purchase and hg has to be the Orgasm Multiple. I use it on my brow bones, cheeks and lips.

My BFF sent me the Habenera Duo so it's my new HG for shadow.
I would have never tried that one but it's striking on! I was blown away.

I use Viva Las Vegas Lipstick a lot as well.
I'm buying a lot of Nars this week.. my list is growing after this thread!

lilMAClady

I LOVE their blush in Sin and brush 14. Another fab thing from them is their eyeshadow duo in Mediteranee!! I love their shadows as much as MAC!! SO pigmented! Dare I say more so?? *GASP!!*

kiannack

My ultimate favorite item from NARS in The Multiple in Palm Beach. I'm a NW45 and I use it for a highlighter and it gives me this great glow.

bluebird08

Only thing from NARS I have is the Orgasm set and Diablo Lip lacquer. I love the line and plan to purchase more in the future!!! Heading to Sephora today to find some of the colors recommended here!!