Favorite Online Clothing Store

chloe888

I visit a website called shopfromshop.com and I LOVE the shoes and dresses and pants and shirts and pretty much everything but I am always hesitant to purchase even though they have a return policy. does anybody think it's okay to buy from them or should I just save my money?

illestVee

Asos for nights out Zara and zappos for heels American apparel and urban outfitters for regular days outfits

GoldenGirl

I ADORE ASOS! I think 3/4 of my closet is full of clothes from there. Free shipping to the US, free returns and when they have a sale they have a SALE.

stormm

I ADORE ASOS! I think 3/4 of my closet is full of clothes from there. Free shipping to the US, free returns and when they have a sale they have a SALE.
i agree! i found so many cute stuff for incredible prices from their sales and i love not paying shipping!

JaMK

I like gojane and karmaloop

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
- Mainly ASOS, because of the free shipping too. Although the quality of their brand isn't that good a lot of the times.
- Zara
- Oysho
- Cos: LOVE the style, but it's sometimes overpriced
- Yoox: It's the only place where I can get designer stuff for affordable prices.
- & Other Stories: I have ordered there twice, but returned everything, cause it looked so different than on the webiste and didn't fit. I do love the style though, so I'm sure I will find something someday.
- ebay: mainly for accessories
- H&M: only for basics like underwear.
- Vila(/Vero Moda/Only)

LastContrast

Asos is great! especially for their plus size/petite size ranges. Amazon has some super good deals at times as well, on things like denim.

Maris Crane

shopbop & ssense - great sales!
theoutnet
urbanoutfitters
zara - too chaotic in person, but I do damage online
topshop @ the bay
jcrew/jcrew factory

Anisawhite

I m scarf lover...
so i was searching for beautiful summer scarves website and i just found ElaboreStore.com
i was amazed to see the offers, combo packs summer new arrivals and many more....

so mine is Elaborestore beacuse : they offer
* free shipping
* Cash on delivery
* moreover their quality is also very fine ...
must try it :)

oliviajames

I also like Zara, but they don't have an online store :/
There are many best online stores from where we can buy beautiful dresses. But when i was going for a tour in pakistan then the shop i found for beauty and fashionable thing was http://www.stylentips.com/. I do not know it is still providing good things or not. But i am sharing this from my experience. I have bought 5 beautiful dresses from them and i am very satisfied from there service.

Barbie1

my favs

1. Shopbop
2. kitson
3.shopdivine
4.shopunicamelrose
5. singer22.com
6. pinkmascara.com
7.blueheavenbotique.com
8.caciquebotique.com
9. planetblue.com
10.thetrendbotique.com