Favorite palette or quad?

Dominique33

Maybe Mac me Over ? But there are many others in fact !
My fav quad " Lady Grey " from that collection, just to quote M.A.C

michelle79

My favorite quad is the Smoking Eyes Quad from Smoke Signals collection. I'm still heartbroken that it was stolen from me.
crybaby.gif

Copperhead

My favorite quad is the Smoking Eyes Quad from Smoke Signals collection. I'm still heartbroken that it was stolen from me.
crybaby.gif
That might be my favorite one as well. I had one quad from the SkinFlicks collection that I loved but I don't have it anymore.
crybaby.gif
Three of the shades are permanent but one wasn't. I guess I can recreate the quad and substitute the discontinued shade though. It was such a lovely shade called Camel.

ETA: Oh and I really like my Colour Added quad too.

michelle79

That might be my favorite one as well. I had one quad from the SkinFlicks collection that I loved but I don't have it anymore.
crybaby.gif
Three of the shades are permanent but one wasn't. I guess I can recreate the quad and substitute the discontinued shade though. It was such a lovely shade called Camel.

ETA: Oh and I really like my Colour Added quad too.
I just Googled the SkinFlicks quad, that Camel shade does look lovely.

I loved the Smoking Eyes quad so much because it had my favorite highlight & black eyeshadow in one quad, Next to Nothing & Smoking. Smoking is a rich black with gold sparkles, it's not another black e/s like it IMO. I don't think MAC has repromoted neither shade.

Copperhead

I just Googled the SkinFlicks quad, that Camel shade does look lovely.

I loved the Smoking Eyes quad so much because it had my favorite highlight & black eyeshadow in one quad, Next to Nothing & Smoking. Smoking is a rich black with gold sparkles, it's not another black e/s like it IMO. I don't think MAC has repromoted neither shade.
Did you find a good picture of the quad? I've seen some pics that don't look like the Skinflicks quad at all. I think the closest I may get to the Camel shade in a MAC color might be Era. Maybe. Which reminds me I need to check my shadows because I think I have Era.

I think Next to Nothing came out in one of those Cult of Cherry quads but I don't think Smoking has ever been repromoted.

ETA: Nope, don't have Era.

MRV

Did you find a good picture of the quad? I've seen some pics that don't look like the Skinflicks quad at all. I think the closest I may get to the Camel shade in a MAC color might be Era. Maybe. Which reminds me I need to check my shadows because I think I have Era.

I think Next to Nothing came out in one of those Cult of Cherry quads but I don't think Smoking has ever been repromoted.

That's true. It's in Tempting Quad which might be the quad I love the most because the colors suit me so well.

MACina

I don' t think so either but Mont Black is similar.Both have a Velvet finish and once applied they are very close!

martiangurll

Favorite quad? Athma from Mickey Contractor but I just recently got Spiced Chocolate, so the Mickey one may be replaced as favorite
Fave Collection? I am not sure I could narrow it to just one, but probably Fabulous Felines. I loved the colors and the promo pictures. Now if they had actually put felines on the packaging or make up bags, it would be hands down my favorite collection ever. I really like Fafi, so it gets an honorable mention. I wasn't around for it, but have slowly accumulating bits and pieces. I would say Alexander McQueen because he is my favorite designer, but I wasn't around and do not have much of that one. I do love the swatches I have seen of it.