Favorite pink blush for WOC

SmartnSexy2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincessfo
pinch me is my current fav

I love Pinch Me too. But, you have to apply it with a light hand.

NC45 for reference.

BeautyByLele

I noticed alot of blushes mentioned were powder, I would like a cream blush. What about pink (bubblegum pink) cream blushes ? Do you guys have any recs for a true cool-tone pink cream blush ?? Has anybody tried the So Sweet, So Easy Cremeblend Blush by MAC, if so what do you think ?

Twinkle_Twinkle

I noticed alot of blushes mentioned were powder, I would like a cream blush. What about pink (bubblegum pink) cream blushes ? Do you guys have any recs for a true cool-tone pink cream blush ?? Has anybody tried the So Sweet, So Easy Cremeblend Blush by MAC, if so what do you think ?

Haven't tried the MAC Creamblends, but NYX makes a cream blush called Hot Pink that looks really cute. I don't have that shade but I have other NYX cream blushes and I like their formula. NARS has a nice cream blush called Constantinople (its not bubble gum pink but Hot Pink is). Have you thought about any of the Stila Convertible Colors or Bobbi Brown Rouge Pots? Ben Nye might have some Cream Rouges that fit the bill (and are cheap) too.

DILLIGAF

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not but I would like to throw my hat in the ring with MAC Tippy.

BeautyByLele

Thanks Twinkle, no I havent even looked at Stila, Bobbi Brown or Ben Nye, that thought never crossed my mind. I will check into those brands. Also, my Ulta does a poor job of keeping NYX products stocked on the shelf. Everytime I go in there it and go to the NYX section it always looks the same, I dont know if they ever restock the NYX products.

Haven't tried the MAC Creamblends, but NYX makes a cream blush called Hot Pink that looks really cute. I don't have that shade but I have other NYX cream blushes and I like their formula. NARS has a nice cream blush called Constantinople (its not bubble gum pink but Hot Pink is). Have you thought about any of the Stila Convertible Colors or Bobbi Brown Rouge Pots? Ben Nye might have some Cream Rouges that fit the bill (and are cheap) too.

Twinkle_Twinkle

The great thing about Ben Nye is it's high quality and dirt cheap. I don't have any of their cream blushes, but they have a lot of pinks and roses. Also Cherry Culture (which sells NYX's entire line) has 20% off sales all of the time. I will probably get some things for their 20% off sale during the 4th of July holiday, but they may very well have another sale before then.

lenchen

NARS Desire
NARS Mata Hari
NARS Crazed
NARS Amour
MAC Tippy
MAC Sweetness
MAC Dollymix
La Femme Pink

those are my favourite pinks

cocomia

MAC Breezy and Her Blooming Cheek (LE) are nice, but my HG pink is Fleur Power which is actually more coral pink than straight up pink.

I have never tried Dollymix, I feel like it's too flat for a "bright" blush and since I already have Her Blooming Cheek, I don't feel the need to try it. Lots of people love it though, so I will get it when HBC runs out.

AnjaNicole

I missed out on Tippy. At the time I wasnt into make up. I got into makeup right after that. But by that time it was to late.Awww well lets hope they repromote sometime in the future

DILLIGAF

They are currently running a 20% off sale this weekend. I also cosign to that NYX cream blush in HOT PINK.

DJ_Roxas

My favorite pink blush are these:

MAC Dollyminx blush-Sheertone blush
MAC Desert Rose- Burgundy I know but it appears pink on me and I'm a NC50
NARS Orgasm

antigone21

My faves are MAC Fleur Power (it has a touch of coral apparently, but it looks straight up pink on me, natural and fresh) and MAC Breezy (berry-pink with red shimmer, I wore this everyday for a whole year). Also, NYX cream blush in Hot pink is amazing!

afulton

I agree! I missed out on Tippy too. I have been trolling eBay and they are going for $50 and higher. I'll just wait to see if MAC will repromote it sometime.
I missed out on Tippy. At the time I wasnt into make up. I got into makeup right after that. But by that time it was to late.Awww well lets hope they repromote sometime in the future

Latest posts