Favorite Smoky Eye Palettes

ATLDiva76

Hi Everyone,

Please share your favorite smoky eye palettes!

Include one for day and one for night.

List your shadows, mascara, eyeliner, and foundation type/color.

All color schemes are welcome!

This is my first post so thanks and have fun.

PeAcE!

meela188

I use the chanel smokey eye quadra for a day time smokey look. the color payout is not as good as mac but it is as smooth as butta and the light wash works well for day time. for night time i use mac darksoul pigment with the silver shadow in the chanel quad in my tear duct. i wear warm almond in bobbi brown skin foundation and i like to pair this look with my bobbi brown beige lip gloss and nars dolce vita blush. i use Guerlain kohl kajal eye liner and dior iconic mascara. it is perfection
th_DANCE.gif

TISH1124

Hands Down.....My Smoke Signals Smoking Eyes Quad ...It is the most gorgeous quad i have every seen...and it was a gift from one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met so it makes it ever so special....

Picture of it courtesy of MUA
IMG_3405.jpg

Sexycocolatte

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Hands Down.....My Smoke Signals Smoking Eyes Quad ...It is the most gorgeous quad i have every seen...and it was a gift from one of the most gorgeous women I have ever met so it makes it ever so special....

IMG_3405.jpg

I WANT!!!!
cry.gif

sdtjefferson

Right now i'm loving the Royal Assets Smokey Palette. It's perfect for me because I have grown away from dramatic shadows. But I do want the Holiday 08 smokey palette for those nights out with the hubby
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariii
What shadow are in that quad, Tish?

Smoking Eyes x 4 (LE)
Next to Nothing - Cream white with pink pearl (frost)
Smoking - Black with gold pearl (velvet)
Showstopper - Muted grey (matte) (repromote Icon: Diana Ross '05)
Satin Taupe - Taupe brown with silvery bronze shimmer (Frost) (perm)

MrsRjizzle

Quote:

IMG_3405.jpg

Ahh you are so sweet and well deserving Im sure...
greengrin.gif
Yipppeeeeee

gabi03

I have to say its the one i made myself (or the MUA helped me make) it has vex, electra, carbon and scene. It was worth the price to have a custom smokey palette for myself

ATLDiva76

Thanks MrsRjizzle,
I actually have the Too Faced Smoky Eye Palette and I love it.

The green and blue are to die for.

Really looking to getting my MAC collection off the ground with these wonderful suggestions.

Thanks again!

ATLDiva76

Quote:

IMG_3405.jpg

I really, really, really want that palette.
Do you know if it is still available?
WOW!
Thanks for the pic and reply.

l1onqueen

Quote:

IMG_3405.jpg

Tish u took the words right out of my mouth! I love this thing! I dont know what I'm gonna do when I run out....

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDiva76
I really, really, really want that palette.
Do you know if it is still available?
WOW!
Thanks for the pic and reply.

Girl if you can find this quad you will be one lucky girl...There are rarely any on Ebay ever! My friend just happened to have had two and she sent me one of hers...

missjtbaaaby

The Bobbi brown day to night palette. It's limited edition and goes for $45. So worth it. I just bought mine a few days ago and I love it.

Senoj

I love Wet n Wild's Color Icon 3 eyeshadow trio. It has black, gray and white in it. It's perfect for the smokey eye look and inexpensive. It's under $5!