Favorite Soap?

persey

I love soap almost as much as perfume. Especial favorite brands include:

Floris
L'Occitane
Magno
Kappus

I'd love to read recommendations. I like strongly scented, emollient soaps.

vloky

I always use the cheapy suave body wash watermelon scent, and when I'm done showering I slather on baby oil, and vaseline lotion in trouble dry areas. I can not use regular soap it makes me break out, its all about the body wash.

Dreamergirl3

My favorite is Dove anything. Its one of my HG all around washes, for face and body. Using it as a face wash has worked better than actual face washes! It never strips me dry, cleanses well, and now they have a new cucumber melon scent out, yummy

Dreamergirl3

Oh I almost forgot, my cousin loooves Splash soaps and shower gels (splashbathandbody.com). Check 'em out, they have a lot of good stuff!

trixibella

I love L'Occitane cold cream soap - works wonders for my sensitive skin
smiles.gif

kare31

Dial Pure and Natural. For some reason, I'm allergic to a lot of soaps, and this one is gentle and has a very light fresh scent.

mspixieears

Roger & Gallet soaps. I tend not to use soap because it seems harsher on my skin but this one is really gentle.

Aesop soap slabs are nice too. They smell really botanical/herbal, plus I love ylang ylang.

I love the scent of many Lush soaps but they give me the worst stinging/burning rash. Except for Figs & Leaves. It's creamy!

persey

My biggest objection to Lush soaps is that they melt away in nothing flat. Love the way they smell, but I'll get only a few showers out of a bar.

Jennifer Mcfly

this is the best, i love it!!!

http://www.sisteragnes.com/main.htm

i have so many, I'm so glad i live up the street from the st. pete store. they always have the best smelling and looking soaps. so cute!!
i highly recommend!
you can also get matching lotions and body scrubs, and they can customize the depth of scent as well (just not for the soap).