favorite taupe shadow?

sandrrra

what are your favorite taupe eyeshadow shades??? (similar to smoke & diamonds, satin taupe, conrete, etc.) It dosnt have to be mac either. Swatches are a plus!

Simply Elegant

My favourite is in an elizabeth arden duo and I also like one by smashbox. There are swatches of all those colours if you do a search.

sandrrra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Elegant
My favourite is in an elizabeth arden duo and I also like one by smashbox. There are swatches of all those colours if you do a search.

do you know the names of either of them?
th_dunno.gif

panda0410

Satin Taupe, followed closely by Subtle pigment. Other faves are Smoke & Diamonds and along the same line Sweet Sienna, but I also adore Mothbrown - which comes out a taupey plummy brown on me. I also love Circa Plum piggie!

couturesista

Mac's Seedy Pearl ( it shows up taupish on me) and there's a shadow in the Sephora Blockbuster Palette from 08 that I just luv! sorry I don't know the name

Nadeshda

ArtDeco #16. It's the only eyeshadow I've ever hit the pan on. You can find a swatch of it in the Product Swatch forum, just search for the ArtDeco thread.

User38

I like Mattes -- matte taupe by La Femme, Taupe by NYX and a great 4 shadow quad which has Taupe, lighter beigey taupe, ivory and a grey by Physician's formula. My MAC Taupe is Omega and has been for years
smiles.gif

esperanza0905

Clarins shade-09 Chestnut freeze
It's matte therefore I use it all over as:
- brow filler (!!!)
- eyeshadow
- face contour
I can say the least is used for eyeshadow
smiles.gif

kikobaby

Style snob es, smoke and diamonds es , sunnydaze pigment, and the taupe in the stila champagne baked duo is gorg

GlamQueen21

Style Snob, Satin Taupe and Smoke & Diamonds are my favorites! They are gorgeous color and I cannot live without them!