Favourite brown?

joey_zane

I'm looking for a really good MAC brown eyeshadow but can't seem to find many posts about any... Antiqued and Espresso look good on the website but I'm not too sure.

I want a mid to dark brown, a chocolate colour really that's quite rich - any ideas? Photos would also be appreciated, but not necessary 8)

TIA!

Janice

Mulch
oh.gif
but it's just a pretty deep brown, not a chocolate.

cinkiss

i 2nd cocoa beach if you can find it.... its my <3 .. if only i had more than a sample damn le pigments.

leppy

Mulch for saturated colour, Mystery for a more muted look.

Antiqued is one of my fav e/s ever.. but its too red to really be called chocolate. Its really lovely tho.

jennana

do NOT use the maccosmetics.com website to find colors! they are SOOOO off!

i personally love sable, mulch, and woodwinked.

Demosthenes

Mulch is really nice as an eye shadow. I love Espresso though, because it is more versatile. I use it a lot on eye brows and for lining, because it's a matte brown. The shimmer in the other browns like Woodwinked and Mulch make it hard to use on brows, etc.

rouquinne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Embark

this is one of my favourite MAC colours, but it does have a very red undertone to it that a lot of people find hard to wear.

Shoe Crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoe Crazy
Embark

this is one of my favourite MAC colours, but it does have a very red undertone to it that a lot of people find hard to wear.

Yes, I have only worn this a hand full of times but I absolutely love it!

banana

I can't think of any MAC ones I like but then again I don't really like brown eyeshadow on myself.

Sumptuous olive- not really brown but a really nice neutral to have
Tan pigment- again, more of a bronze than brown

Cruella

I can't wear Mulch - it turns very red on me. I'm still looking for my perfect brown. I'm thinking that one of the new pigments from D'Bohemia might work for me *keeps fingers crossed*