Favourite dermatologist lines?

SagMaria

I'm having trouble picking and choosing considering there are quite a few lines out there. I want to know what your ladies' best and worst picks are amongst these lines.

Oh and by dermatologist lines I mean ones like DDF, Murad, Dr. Brandt, etc., etc.
winkiss.gif

Oh and some others are Cosmedicine, MD Skincare...

That's all I can think of but feel free to point out any other lines you like or products from other lines that aren't mentioned here!! Thanks!! *muah*

athena123

My HG skincare line is Pure Skin Formulations. A lot of actives, great value, few irritants and $$ isn't wasted on advertising and fancy packaging. I've had great results with this line. https://www.psfskincare.com/cgi-bin/...i?display=home

Another line that worked well for to clear up my acne prone skin a few years ago is Murad.

I tried a few products from Dermalogica during my worst breakouts but returned to Murad; they just didn't do anything for me.

I tried Dr. Brandt's Pores NO Pore to minimize pores; didn't do a thing for me. At least I had the good $ense to buy this from Sephora, where I was able to get my $$ back for not delivering as promised. I would recommend buying any new skincare product from Sephora since they have a great return policy.

SagMaria

I've never heard of Pure Skin Formulations, thanks for the suggestions!
th_DANCE.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena123
My HG skincare line is Pure Skin Formulations. A lot of actives, great value, few irritants and $$ isn't wasted on advertising and fancy packaging. I've had great results with this line. https://www.psfskincare.com/cgi-bin/...i?display=home

Another line that worked well for to clear up my acne prone skin a few years ago is Murad.

I tried a few products from Dermalogica during my worst breakouts but returned to Murad; they just didn't do anything for me.

I tried Dr. Brandt's Pores NO Pore to minimize pores; didn't do a thing for me. At least I had the good $ense to buy this from Sephora, where I was able to get my $$ back for not delivering as promised. I would recommend buying any new skincare product from Sephora since they have a great return policy.

athena123

Yep, I credit the EDS forum for discovering this line; they also offer a 30 day $$ back guarantee if you don't see any results. I honestly don't think their Vit C is that great, but then I've been using so many actives that I need higher percentages of Vit C to see a difference.

The downside to PSF is that you can only buy online but I really like knowing my $$ goes toward the product and research rather than ads, they don't test on animals and have signed the Safe Cosmetics compact. It's a really great line. You can find tons of reviews on their product here: Essential Day Spa Skin Care decleor dermalogica obagi