Favourite drugstore cleanser

Karen_B

I am very sorry if this has come up before - I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything, but I'm pretty bad at doing good searches, so... LOL!

Anyway, I was wondering what everyone's favourite drugstore facial cleanser is. I'm running out and I need to get a new one that's good and relatively cheap.
TIA!
smiles.gif

xtiffineyx

I loooove Aveeno's positively radiant line! I use the makeup pads at night and I use the daily scrub in the morning. They pads are about 7 bucks, and you only get 28 BUT you can cut them all in half and get 56. A half a pad will take all your makeup off so you don't have to worry about that. One side exfoliates so it's kinda rough feeling (not in a bad way though!), and the other side is smooth so I use that to wipe my eyes off. Hope this helps!

xsnowwhite

Idk if your drugstores have Alba Botanica, but I LOVE the pineapple scrub and pineapple cleanser! They help my skin and make it soo soft.

upside_down

I'm going to second Aveeno's Positively Radiant line, I use the face wash and moisturizer and I love them both so much.

TDoll

Garnier Fructis detoxifying gel cleanser is great. It's really comparable to MAC's green gel cleanser which I use and love. It's a lot cheaper too
smiles.gif

M.A.C. head.

I use Garnier Fructis face scrub and cleanser every morning in the shower and I love them!

My face is usually really dry and tight after getting out of the shower but that has stopped since I started using Garnier.

What was really cool was when I bought the cleanser, I got the scrub for free!

pinkstar

I love any cleanser by Olay!
Cleans really well without stripping skin or making it feel tight or dry.

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpixee
I use Cetaphil! It's very gentle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liar_lips
Garnier face wash or cetaphil

cetaphil
thmbup.gif
it is very mild.u will be doing ur skin a huge favour in the long run!

pm for any questions

Latest posts