Favourite lid colour?

ashschu

What is everyones fave all over lid colors? I'm looking for some neutrals and light shades that I can use to tone down my darks and brights when I want to have a less flashy eye.

You know, along the lines of Aqua, Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Beautiful Iris etc.

I'm always drawn to purchasing the brights and vibrantly pigmented shadows and I'm starting to get to a point where I have to wear everything with Ricepaper if I want a lighter/paler lid. Boring!

If you also want to list why you like a shade or what you like to pair it with it I won't complain!

TIA!

fallenang3l211

shroom is one my my favorite neutrals, it goes with EVERYTHING. good for smokey eyes, with purples, with greens...love it. i've been using it for 7yrs!

most often i pair shroom with mulch & carbon for a smokey eye.

deven.marie

naked pigment is my fave
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

Satin Taupe makes a great lid color! I love the color so much that I'm into taupes for this season. I also love pairing Satin Taupe with Evening Aura since both look gorgeous together.

twilightessence

I use Vanilla for all over my lid then put a darker color in my crease. Everything works with Vanilla. Pigment OR eyeshadow.

ashschu

Awesome thanks for the recommendations!!! Looks like I need quite a few! All That Glitters has been top of my want list for a little while now, I guess this just reinforces the fact that I NEED it! lol

And Shroom.
And Grand Entrance.
And Dazzlelight.
And....you get the point! ha ha

Juxtapose

I love Jest-it's my all-time favorite neutral lid color. I like it with Sable and Shroom (my fav highlight!) I'll never get sick of those 3!!! Gorgeous.