Feel like I'm stuck in a rut

TippyeMom

Just recently added some more colors to add to my collection and I feel like I'm stuck in the brown hole
weeping.gif

Would you recommend changing any of the colors that I have for others that are more versatile? Also, to me Wedge and Patina are similar as is All That Glitters and Honesty. So do I really need both in each comparison :confused: Trying for more of a variety verses duplicates
smiles.gif

These are all the brownish colors I have;

All That Glitters
Antiqued
Patina
Sable
Satin Taupe
Mulch
Espresso
Saddle
Wedge
Soft Brown
Quarry
Blackberry

I also have Yogurt, Digit, Retrospeck, Swimming, Shimmermoss, Mythology, Shroom, Greensmoke, Juxt, Vex, Sketch, Sweet Lust, Honesty, Dazzlelight, Parfait Amour, Beautiful Iris, Nocturnelle, Trax, Petalsecnt, and Ricepaper.

Forgot I also has these pigments; Dark Soul, Gold Dusk, Shimmertime, Coco, Sunnydaze, Goldenaire, Golder's Green, Lovely Lily, Night Light, Naked, Pink Opal, and Deckchair
Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

TIA

Hawkeye

The good news is with all of those you can use it with a colored highlighter (Vex with patina and greensmoke) etc.

or you could add an eyeliner with a color to add pop to it.

you have a good range all you really have to do is play with it to get the obtained look you want. Give me a little bit and I'll give you some color combos if you want?

TippyeMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbeabitch
The good news is with all of those you can use it with a colored highlighter (Vex with patina and greensmoke) etc.

or you could add an eyeliner with a color to add pop to it.

you have a good range all you really have to do is play with it to get the obtained look you want. Give me a little bit and I'll give you some color combos if you want?

Thanks, if you have a chance to send some combos that woould be great
smiles.gif

Hawkeye

Yogurt on browbone, trax from lashline to crease sketch in crease

Petalescent on browbone, Patina from lashline to crease Mulch in crease

Shroom on browbone, Juxt from lashline to crease greensmoke in crease

Retrospect on browbone, swimming from lashline to crease golders green in crease

Pink Opal on browbone, parfait amour from lashline to crease in crease nocturnelle

Shroom on browbone, Coco from lashline to crease patina in crease
browbone

These are really just a few. I mean its just looking at them and really playing around with them.
smiles.gif

TippyeMom

Thank you so much for you post. I can 't wait to try these out. I have been looking at them to see what would look nice with what, oh let the fun begin
smiles.gif

Thanks again!