feeling colorful lately FOTDs + counter pics! =]

ruthless

The second look is amazing-not really a fan of the first one. Then I scrolled down and saw you work at a MAC store so I understood

MACisME

im sooo envious of ur counter. looks like a mini store =( but ur looks are awessssssssssssooooooooome!

LilSphinx

Gorgeous!! The purples look amazing here!
greengrin.gif
Great job!
smiles.gif

Jade1012

always beautiful, always talented and so creative... If I ever am in your neck of the woods.. I want you to do my make up!

amyzon

I have been doing a lot of neutrals lately -- probably a case of the winter rut :p -- but seeing these gorgeous colorful FOTDs has me inspired to try something colorful for tomorrow!

And even though you aren't into doing tutorials at the time, your looks really do get the creative juices flowing!
greengrin.gif
Maybe at some point you could do photo slideshow tuts; they're so much easier than videos!

PrincessZmunda

You know you are so deserving of your name!

Fierce...loving everything about both of them!

Work it out then chica...work it out!

LilSphinx

I'm greatly confused here...I ABSOLUTELY love the last look with all that gorgeous purple...but can't figure out 'how' you got the purple. I've looked up each of the items you mentioned for the purple look, but from what I've found, none of these are actual purples. I've got "Stars'n'Rockets" myself and it's a lovely dark pearl pink, "Hepcat" doesn't seem to be too different, another pink-ish shade, and the other's are either gold or neutral.

So, how did you get this shade of purple? I hope you get this question, 'cause I'd LOVE to know!
greengrin.gif

Thanks!
smiles.gif