Stripped Down Lipliner
Angel l/s
NARS Turkish Delight

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...LAMORUS193.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...LAMORUS212.jpg
http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...LAMORUS172.jpg
eye5.jpg

GGBlu

You look gorgeous in these pictures. I love the little sparkle with the jewels.

I love that lip combo. For some reason, my Stripdown l/l always comes out a little too brown for something like this ... maybe I'm too heavy handed with it.

Shadowy Lady

wow this is a beautiful pink look. I really appreciate matte eyeshadows these days and you really make them work

Kiyishima

So I definitely need to try this out, its so girly and gorgeous. Did you photoshop these pictures or is your skin really that flawless?! if it is, I MUST know what your daily routine is LOL

cheryl

I never used photoshop! haha Just a good camera and good lighting
smiles.gif
And the last two pictures are a bit blurry in my opinion... probably helped me out a lot

cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
So I definitely need to try this out, its so girly and gorgeous. Did you photoshop these pictures or is your skin really that flawless?! if it is, I MUST know what your daily routine is LOL

Hey!
I didn't use photoshop, just a good camera and good lighting (these really make my skin look as nice as it is) lol But in general my skin is fairly good, except I have freckles on my nose, cheeks and forehead. I usually only use tinted moisturizer so you can usually see my freckles. I rarely use foundation because it makes my skin breakout :S

blazeno.8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheryl
I never used photoshop! haha Just a good camera and good lighting
smiles.gif

I think that you have very good color choice and also very good choice in texture coordination. At the same time, the bottom left hand corner of your very first picture says to me that there is something extra causing the diffused look of the photographs.

cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeno.8
I think that you have very good color choice and also very good choice in texture coordination. At the same time, the bottom left hand corner of your very first picture says to me that there is something extra causing the diffused look of the photographs.

Fujifilm Camera with Portrait setting... maybe I should check into that setting and see if it does anything special. I just use it for close ups
smiles.gif

blazeno.8

Yeah, sometimes camera settings will add those little extras. I usually like to just go with auto programming and macro with soft flash so that the camera doesn't wash me out or do the other extreme and blur everything.