Feline Kohl Power

mintcollective1

Its wonderful and brilliant and amazing and the girl (and guys) at my counter want to get as many people as possible to contact the company to try to keep this permenant! It is literally the blackest black out. If people can contact MAC and get them to change the packaging of the studio moisture cream, Im sure they can get an eyeliner as well. Customer feedback is what makes a limited product become permenant. If it moves and people demand, hopefully it'll hang out and not just pop up in other collections (power kohls will also be ing the alexander mcqueen collection)

mintcollective1

Re: Feline Power Kohl

they are all really nice. the mcqueen collection is going to have feline again as well as... "jealous..a black with green pearlized pigments" not to be confused with mystery... mystery has green and teal pigments added. Mcqueen will also have "black Karat...a black with gold pearlized pigments"...my trainer for my region actually worked backstage at the Mcqueen show doing the look...

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintcollective1
If people can contact MAC and get them to change the packaging of the studio moisture cream, Im sure they can get an eyeliner as well.

Wait, what? Are you talking about the change from tub to tube, or is something wonderful about to happen and that useless tube is being nixed?

SandMantas

I may just do that! I picked up Feline because I needed a new eyeliner, and it's amazing. I've worn black eyeliner for years and this is easily the smoothest and blackest I've tried. I hope they'll make the kohl powers permanent, I love them. I may want to get Mystery and/or Jealous as well, but probably just one of them.

makeup_wh0re

well i recommend the mystery. tomorrow I am going to pick up another one so I will have a backup:p

AfricanaEyes

This is soooo amazing! I purchased it on Friday and am considering going back for back-up. It definitely needs to be around forever.

flowerhead

Although this product sounds gorgeous...I think the blackest of blacks is Smolder khol, this one doesn't need to be pernament. From pictures I've seen it appears a very dark grey. Meh, I'll probably still buy it
tong.gif

mintcollective1

yeah the studio moistre cream is being repackaged...its going back to the tub according to what our trainers have told us. people were unhappy with the fact that they couldn't get it all out from the tube, and they were convinced that there wasn't as much in the package, eventhough it had the same weight printed on it. it should be awhile though, they have to sell through all of it first, so alot of locations will be out of it for awhile.

mintcollective1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Although this product sounds gorgeous...I think the blackest of blacks is Smolder khol, this one doesn't need to be pernament. From pictures I've seen it appears a very dark grey. Meh, I'll probably still buy it
tong.gif

you wont be dissapointed, I promise...it might appear grey in pictures because its described texture is "frost". Now, to look at it, it doesnt appear to be a black frost, but it does have a bit of a glow. But I promise you, its blacker than smolder...which I still love no matter what. The formula does feel a bit more emollient than smolder, but the color payoff was worth the little bit of running it did. (the emolliency is from castor seed oil)

juicyaddict

i agree feline is blacker than smolder hands down. they HAVE to make this one permanent. this goes on so smooth even on my waterline.

SandMantas

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
tong.gif

I don't know how it appears dark grey, but Feline is DEFINITELY darker and smoother than Smolder.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintcollective1
you wont be dissapointed, I promise...it might appear grey in pictures because its described texture is "frost". Now, to look at it, it doesnt appear to be a black frost, but it does have a bit of a glow. But I promise you, its blacker than smolder...which I still love no matter what. The formula does feel a bit more emollient than smolder, but the color payoff was worth the little bit of running it did. (the emolliency is from castor seed oil)

Hah, you just sold me! You're good
tong.gif

lilchocolatema

Oh yes, the Kohl Power liners go on the eye with the ease of Powerpoint pencils, but with the impact of Kohls times 30!!! I got them all!!!
clap.gif

little teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
Wait, what? Are you talking about the change from tub to tube, or is something wonderful about to happen and that useless tube is being nixed?

i was wondering the same thing. im almost out of my last back up of the tub.