Fell asleep, woke up with 56 tattoos

Lapis

Re: Felt asleep, woke up with 56 tatoos

How do you sleep getting a tat on your face? it's so painful in those areas!!
Silly girl, she probably did ask for them and now figured out what a bad idea that was

uh_oh_disco

I don't believe her either. How could you possibly fall asleep -

A) Getting a tattoo.
B) In the company of a perfect stranger.

Franctured French/ English or not, I'm sure three and fifty-six sound very different in both. She most likely realised how stupid it looked as soon as she got home and decided it would be better if any anger from her parents was directed towards the tattoo artist - not herself.

This reminds me of the film, Tattoo.

looovemac

I had the same thing in my mind,YOU CAN'T BE SLEEPING WHILE GETTING A TATOO specially on your face!!! Common!!! BS

MissResha

look at her belt.

she's lying, based on her belt alone LOL

gildedangel

I would LOVE to see the paperwork that she signed, because tattoo places make damn sure that the order is correct so that they aren't liable. Yeah, 3 and 56 sound very different, it is "trois" (twa) and "cinquante-six" (sane-quant sis). I would not be shocked if there was alcohol or drugs in her system when this happened. She won't win the lawsuit unless there was something seriously effed up about the paperwork.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
I'd be interested in seeing what her paperwork says. I know here when I got my last tattoo, the papers I signed showed EXACTLY what I was getting, EXACTLY where I was getting it, how big, etc.

Wrecking Balm Tattoo Removal System | Remove your tattoo without a laser! is supposed to be INSANE as far as how well it works.

And finally, I could sleep through a tattoo.

As I never had a tatoo, I didnt know you had a paperwork to sign!!!
Yeah, she's lying, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
look at her belt.

she's lying, based on her belt alone LOL

th_LMAO.gif
You're so funny, everytime I read you
yahoo.gif

looovemac

Wondering how the "tattooist" understood stars and not 3!!! if she had to draw a star i'm sure she wrote 3 next to it. lolol

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuSana
I'd been wondering if this stuff really worked. Do you know anyone irl that has used it?

My friend's getting some t o remove a tat that went bad on her leg. I'll let you know.
smiles.gif

ForgetRegret

LMFAO that girl's an idiot. ...and for the record, you CAN fall asleep while getting a tattoo...I've got plenty (27, I think....), and have fallen asleep during quite a few of them...especially my back, which most people complain and say is painful. Bull. It all depends on the individual person.
Either way...I don't believe her...and I hope the tattoo artist gets to punch her in the face...right after she gets that crap lasered off. HA!

TISH1124

I don't believe her story for a sec.....Out of 7 tats ....I wish I could have slept for 5 minutes thru just one of them....

All that happened is she got home and parents were furious, friends were laughing.... so lets make up a lie so it sounds like this was not what i asked for.....Not to mention...you are NOT getting one stamp more than you pay for....

ForgetRegret

You know what...I think she wanted to look like Kat Von D, and was pissed when she realized she's not at hot as Kat. Mmmm...sorry girl...not everyone can pull off facial tattoos...and unless you're in the industry, or have a job that REALLY doesn't care, you shouldn't be tattooing your face anyway.

TISH1124

And...as much as I love tats...I would never tattoo my face....and if i was going to I would have at least had them done on others parts of my body first to test how my skin would react to the ink.....So BS

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
As I never had a tatoo, I didnt know you had a paperwork to sign!!!
yahoo.gif

Paperwork to sign.....Copy of picture ID...and with my guy, Rex (such a tattoo name)he sketches it out before it even touches your body and you have to sign off on the sketch.

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
LMFAO that girl's an idiot. ...and for the record, you CAN fall asleep while getting a tattoo...I've got plenty (27, I think....), and have fallen asleep during quite a few of them...especially my back, which most people complain and say is painful. Bull. It all depends on the individual person.
Either way...I don't believe her...and I hope the tattoo artist gets to punch her in the face...right after she gets that crap lasered off. HA!

Ok, I didnt know really since I never had one

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Paperwork to sign.....Copy of picture ID...and with my guy, Rex (such a tattoo name)he sketches it out before it even touches your body and you have to sign off on the sketch.

Wow... I wonder how she'll get out of that one
th_LMAO.gif

chocolategoddes

My friend showed me this and noticed that the stars were tattooed in the shape of a three. So, perhaps the tattoo artist misunderstood her.
She said "I want three stars" and he heard "stars in a three".

But all of you're theories could be correct, too. :S

As for sleeping through tattoos on your face, this girl must have been on something real strong!!!

TISH1124

That may be the case...But trust me you can feel every star that is being tattooed...every single one....and surely she could feel them being inked on her nose, cheek, eye, forehead, chin, jaw, ear ...unless she couldn't count to 3