Felt like going red today

So I have been a lurker for awhile now. Even though y'all don't know me I will share that I haven't actually felt like doing makeup in while until tonight when I also partially shave my eyebrows off. lol

I figured I'd share progression pictures of the process.
smiles.gif

Concealer and mineral foundation...and one complete eyebrow and one..well...not done. lol

100_1159.jpg

OH SCHNIT!! I have not one but TWO eyebrows. Woot!
100_1165.jpg

Next add Urban Decay Primer potion, Sin Eyeshadow by UD and first layer of red from Bloody Mary makeup. (looks pink in the photos but I swear it is fire engine red in person)
100_1167.jpg

Hey look...it's a raccoon!
100_1173.jpg

Add some UD Last Call, UD Oil Slick, Jessie Girl Flamboyant and Prestige eyeliner in black...
100_1186.jpg

Couldn't think of what to do with the lips so figured I would just go over the top....Maroon red lips(some wet and wild crap) outlined and shaded with UD Oil Slick with clear lip venom over top for the wet look
100_1194.jpg

DONE! Complete with the deer in the headlights look.
100_1198.jpg

100_1208.jpg

I am such a narcissist
100_1217.jpg

Yup...very much so...
100_1235.jpg

Oh well... doesn't mean I'm right in the head. lol
100_1238.jpg

Products used:
-Almay concealer stick
-Bare Mineral Foundation in Fairly Light
-Bare Mineral Highlighter

Eyes:
-Bloody Mary red eyeshadow
-UD Sin
-UD Oil Slick
-UD Last Call
-Jessie Girl in Flamboyant
-Mayballene XXL mascara
-Prestige eyeliner in black

Cheeks: Bloody Mary red also

Lips:
-Dark maroon by Wet in Wild
-UD Oil Slick eyeshadow

Briar

I'm so glad that you posted the whole process because the transformation is so dramatic! What a gorgeous look!!

I agree with an earlier post, this look is made for big, fat, false lashes.

dulcekitty

I reeeeally like this! Very vampy. Only CC is to bring the Oil Slick shading on the lips a little bit more up on the middle bottom of the lip and a little on the upper sides so it looks more on purpose and not just like a shadow on the sides of your lips.

And 2nd the big fake lashes. Very Jessica Rabbit being bad on the pic with the deep side part.