Felt Tip Liners/ Eyeliner Pens?

DILLIGAF

I've never tried a gel liner. Maybe because I feel I somehow lack the coordination it takes to put one on. I must the the ONLY person that likes the Penultimate liner. Its super easy to put on and mine hasnt dried out yet. Ive had it from when they initially launched them. My only qualm is that yes it could be a darker black.

jazmatazz

I recently purchased Loreal's Lineur Intense in Carbon Black (super black) with a felt tip. It was about 9 dollars at Target and it's really nice. It comes in a brush or felt option and I picked felt since that's a bit easier. I highly recommend it! My friend can do a great winged eye with hers, but I'm not that coordinated yet
winks.gif

gigiopolis

HATE Revlon Colorstay liquid liner, the liner is super watery for some reason and it always looks too wet and sheer. Eugh.

Currently using and loving K-Palette's "Tattoo" liner in pen form (aka Geisha liner) - looks like Penultimate. The finish is not super matte (which I like), the liner itself is dark, goes on very smooth and easily, and doesn't smudge! <3

Used it in this EOTD (top lashline). Flicking was super easy.

dsc03127nw.jpg

claralikesguts

Wet & Wild's felt-tip pen is AMAZING. i've had mine for about 4 or 5 months, and it still works great. and it's only $3.99!! BUY IT!