Feminine, Dangerous and Fun Palettes

trulynicole

http://www.urbandecay.com/products/Feminine.cfm

I really like this idea! So if you haven't seen yet, Urban Decay just put out 3 palettes. Each have 6 shadows, a mini primer and eyeliner (like the Show Pony and Vegan Palettes) I'm leaning towards getting the Feminine one since it is more wearable. Anyone know if this is going to be sold at Sephora?

Feminine: Stray Dog, Ecstasy, SWF, Darkhorse, Aquarius, and travel-sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero, and Eden Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Dangerous: Haight, Virgin, Mildew, Oil Slick, Rockstar, Gunmetal and travel-sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Rockstar, and Greed Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Fun: Woodstock, Psychedelic Sister, Baked, Sin, Flipside, Uzi, and travel sizes of 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Oil Slick, and Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Smf16

Oh Urban Decay! More palettes..smh. I like the Feminine palette too..but why does it only list 5 colors, not 6...

honybr

^^I was coming in here to ask that same question. I like the palettes but as is the problem with all their palettes is the duplication. In each palatte I have 1 or 2 colors that I already have in another palette. If it's sold in Sephora/Ulta I'll look at them, but I doubt I'll be ordering.

JennsJewelz

Ooh, I really like the feminine one! Too bad I already own similar colours. This would make a lovely gift for girlfriends who are looking to explore more makeup or try out UD, though! :)

dxgirly

If I didn't already own most of the colors, I'd be all over this. They need to put out some new shades to lure me in.

missminikat

I agree, I hate the repeating colours in the UD palettes. There really should be more variety. It's the exclusive colours that always end up sucking me in with the palettes. I literally only bought BOS Vol. III for Bordello. and Rockstar.

shontay07108

I only own two UD shadows: Maui Wowie and Zero. I am interested in the Fem and Dangerous palettes. I prefer Dangerous, though because I really, really, really want Rock Star. I don't know if I'll bite the bullet and buy though. I had bought the Alice in Wonderland set and returned it because I was underwhelmed.

Kragey

Feminine actually looks kinda boring to me, whereas the Dangerous palette looks lovely, but I have half of the colors, and the Fun palette looks AWESOME.

dreahdreah

i really want the "fun" pallette, since i have been wanting woodstock, and PS..hopefully will show up in stores

Latest posts