Fenty Beauty by Rihanna

shontay07108

I told myself I wasn't gonna get anything from this collection but I used that puff thing and I had to get it. That rose gold shimmer is gorgeous on the skin. I got to the store about an hour after it opened and only two of Who Needs Clothes were left and only 2 of the brushes. I was tempted to get the brush, but there was no point since I had no interest in that lotion. I didn't realize the darker shade is an online exclusive.

patentg33k

I wonder if the brush really sold out.

Yep, I saw it for sale early in the day on both Fenty and Sephora. I let everything get away from me until I saw some reviews.

Their instagram said there should be restocks "in the next few days" I'm not sure if they meant the brush, but it's worth checking back on Fenty's website for it.

Now I'm confused over whether I should be looking at MAC's Strobe Body Glow or go for this one. I think MACs has that pinklight shift, but Fenty has the rose gold.

shontay07108

I just said I didn't need that body lotion, but...I went ahead and got it. After watching every youtube video about it I decided I need to try Brown Sugar. Of course it's sold out at Sephora, so I ordered it from Fenty, standard b/c that two day shipping price is ridiculous. This better be worth it.

Rinstar

shontay07108

Didn't realize the puff was so big! I love it!! Really want that, Who Needs Clothes, and the brush, but then realistic me wonders if I will actually use them! BF literally hates anything glittery or shimmery so probs not going to go over too well LOL

Well the good thing is that it doesn’t transfer. I don’t know what kind of magic was put in the product to prevent that.

VixenwithFixens

I took my Body Lava bottle back! Hated the stickiness and it didn't really show up on my skin. and did I mention the stickiness? For $62 bucks I expected better.