Fenty Beauty by Rihanna

Shars

Well, hubby sent workmen to install a new AC yesterday and after a 2hr cleanup, shower and Project Runway I went to bed only to discover that the AC display light is super bright.
It kept me up all night and sometime early this morning my dark undereye circles and I went on the site and ordered Trophy Wife via PayPal.
I'm hoping the transaction goes through with no issues.

It only makes sense, right? I've got Trophy Wife, the Moscow Mule duo and one of the match stix trios in my cart along with the sample of the foundation I think is my shade. They have a code to get samples FENTYFACE but they're only 6 shades available (boo!)

awickedshape

It only makes sense, right? I've got Trophy Wife, the Moscow Mule duo and one of the match stix trios in my cart along with the sample of the foundation I think is my shade. They have a code to get samples FENTYFACE but they're only 6 shades available (boo!)

Ha!!
MM also looks bomb! Really good to have seen all the swatches on IG.

LiliV

I have a feeling that after reviews start coming out this line is going to have a few products that go cult and are always out of stock. I'm sticking to just my initial 3 items for right now to try them out, but in the back of my head I'm looking at things like "...but what if everyone loves that and then you can't get it..." lol this is how my brain works

lipstickaddict

So glad it hear that the highlighters are the rock stars of the collection. Yes! Mine already shipped so I'm super excited. :cool:
I taught a 3hour block last night ( this semester is going to kill me!) and was just getting to bed at launch time so it was perfect timing. Glad that everyone was able to get what they wanted:)

awickedshape

So glad it hear that the highlighters are the rock stars of the collection. Yes! Mine already shipped so I'm super excited. :cool:
I taught a 3hour block last night ( this semester is going to kill me!) and was just getting to bed at launch time so it was perfect timing. Glad that everyone was able to get what they wanted:)

:icon_cheers: Excited for you to receive it!
Sounds exhausting lol
I'm really hoping the items are good. I saw a video of a popular blogger using Trophy Wife and it seemed very pigmented.
Usually I have more time to check ingredients etc and always feel strange buying from a new website but I'm hoping for the best.

fur4elise

I have a feeling that after reviews start coming out this line is going to have a few products that go cult and are always out of stock. I'm sticking to just my initial 3 items for right now to try them out, but in the back of my head I'm looking at things like "...but what if everyone loves that and then you can't get it..." lol this is how my brain works
^^^^^This is why I am seriously thinking of going ahead and ordering now...sigh.

eta: Done and done...Lip gloss and MM/GB duo. I even had a tad left of a gift card to use. :)

Last edited:

lipstickaddict

^^^^^This is why I am seriously thinking of going ahead and ordering now...sigh.

I honestly thought that with the hype I was seeing, things would sell out (at least in the US). You may want to grab what you want sooner than later- it is your birthday afterall!:eek:

fur4elise

I honestly thought that with the hype I was seeing, things would sell out (at least in the US). You may want to grab what you want sooner than later- it is your birthday afterall!:eek:
LOL! Beautiful minds think alike...I did go ahead and order. :tee: And I ain't sorry about it!!! :p

Last edited:

MaryJane

Awesome! I hope we love our stuff. I've noticed you and I seem to have similar taste. :)
I noticed that too! On that note...have you checked out the newest Charlotte Tilbury Instant Palette in Beauty Glow. It is holy grail for me. I reach for it all the time. Worth every penny

MissTania

After seeing more swatches and videos on Instagram I had an episode and ordered 2 more highlighter duos, her highlighting brush, and 2 of the Becca Light Chasers which I have thought about on and off for months :shocked::scratch:

GreenEyedAllie

I noticed that too! On that note...have you checked out the newest Charlotte Tilbury Instant Palette in Beauty Glow. It is holy grail for me. I reach for it all the time. Worth every penny
I have all 3! :hide: And yes, fantastic buy...prob best of the 3.

LiliV

After seeing more swatches and videos on Instagram I had an episode and ordered 2 more highlighter duos, her highlighting brush, and 2 of the Becca Light Chasers which I have thought about on and off for months :shocked::scratch:

I'm curious to hear how you like the brush! The pink on pink is luring me in lol

lipstickaddict

Atta girl! I totally love my light chasers and I'm sure you will too! I honestly was only planning on getting one of the Fenty highlighter duo's which had been posted on instagram, but when it launched last night and I saw all of the choices, I needed three!:rofl: We will both be in highlighter heaven this fall:tee::icon_cheers:

Last edited:

filio

I didn't know the collection was going to release in alot of countries on the same day. first I wanted to order through Harvey nichols but didnt ship outside uk. So I order through the fenty website the shippingcost+taxes was higher, the fenty website stated free shipping above 150 but didnt get it because it was only for groundshipping.

But when I found out that I could order through french sephora I called costumer service of fenty (they where really nice helpful and explained why my shipping wasnt free) canceled my order and reorderd through french sephora hopefully everything goes well because I dont like ordening from french sephora but I had an im sorry giftcard.

I ordered (added more stuff when i could order through sephora):

The primer
Foundation in 420
Highlighter in trophy wife
Highlighter duo mean money/hustla baby
Highlighter duo ginger binge/ moscow mule
Match stick trio in deep 40

I also want to try the full bodied foundation brush and sponge.

Rinstar

"I had an episode" :roflmao::roflmao:

Latest posts