Fergie in MAC at Selfridge's in London!

ambicion6

Hey everyone, I'm from Chicago, but am visiting my boyfriend in London for the next month and today I happened to be in Selfridge's because I wanted to check out the Illamasqua makeup but got sidetracked when the MAC counter had all this activity going on. It turns out Fergie was in town doing promos for the Viva Glam.

All i had to do was buy 1 viva glam product (done and done!) so I could get a pass to wait in line (or wait in cue as they say in the UK) to see her and have her sign me the poster that she's on for the viva glam campaign.

I ended up getting Viva Glam VI Lipglass. such a pretty color!

here is a pic!
http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e4...t=IMG_0411.jpg

DirtyPlum

yep I saw this advertised in the paper only yesterday that she would be there the following day (today)... was going to post but figured it might be too late.

Glad u made it and thanks for posting. was it busy?

jdepp_84

Totally awesome
smiles.gif
she looks cute, but I dont like her hair too much like that. Still a gorgeous women

ambicion6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyPlum
yep I saw this advertised in the paper only yesterday that she would be there the following day (today)... was going to post but figured it might be too late.

Glad u made it and thanks for posting. was it busy?

yes it was a madhouse. I walked in to the store around 1130am and she was scheduled to appear at 1pm. so i bought my lipglass and got my pass and started waiting in line about 1220ish or so. she didnt actually show up until 2pm!!! they only had 150 passes to give to people so they get could get a signed poster, but the area around the MAC counter was insane. they blocked it off with the velvet ropes and they were like "no pictures" hahaha. yeah right. i still got my picture! all in all, if i had errands to do, or a job that i was lunch on break from that i had to go back to, i would have not have waited almost 2 hrs. But then again, i'm not really a fan, I just thought it would be cool to see her.