Fetish party and more & more....

happy*phantom

Da Capo!!! I'm speeechless. So overwhelming and perfect looks! I can't decide which one is my fave. They're all smashing! BTW, is there a website of the cheap M/U brand? The texture of the e/s seems to be great!I`m gonna visiting your M/U blog now.
smiles.gif

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy*phantom
Da Capo!!! I'm speeechless. So overwhelming and perfect looks! I can't decide which one is my fave. They're all smashing! BTW, is there a website of the cheap M/U brand? The texture of the e/s seems to be great!I`m gonna visiting your M/U blog now.
smiles.gif

thanx a lot girl!
smiles.gif

here is the link for makeup atelier webside : http://www.ateliermaquillage.com

but it's a french pro makeup brand and I don't know if they deliver to the international...
I really love their e/s and lip palette. And I'm in love with their stick fondation : you pay half than the price of the mac one and have more product (3x...)

Fanofmac

So gorgeous Dita !!!! You are so pretty, and your make up are so fabulous !!
Thanks a lot
oh.gif
)
Bisous
Maxx

LolaStarz

Oh my freaking hell!! You are rediculously talented. I LOVE them all!! I love the way the shadow compliments your eye color in #9. Beautiful, lady!!

XsMom21

This is beauty overload! You are amazing. You have such great talent, and you're just so damn beautiful. Great job, please keep posting more!

c00ki312

wow wow wow you have some major talent.
just a question: what blue eye liner and green e/s are you using in look number 3? my favourite look!

delovely

you are so beautiful and talented!!!! All of them are lovely but I really liked #5 and #6!!
greengrin.gif
DD keep it up girl!

poppy z

Quote:
Originally Posted by c00ki312
wow wow wow you have some major talent.
just a question: what blue eye liner and green e/s are you using in look number 3? my favourite look!

thank you...you're so nice
smiles.gif

for this makeup I use:
_rimmel eye khol "jungle green" as liner
_e/s : mix of jewel blue + plumage

ARmakeupjunkie

I hardly ever look at FOTDs but this has to be the best one I have ever soon. You look hot and sexy and do a great job with your makeup!!