Few questions before i start freelancing......

CherryAcid

I'm sorry if it a repeat post, i have searched but cant find quite what im looking for.
I finally got around to gettin my business cards after putting it off for 4 years since graduating
yahoo.gif
I guess lack of confidence stopped me.

Sooo im just wondering if i have enough in my kit. I have around 6 kryolan foundations(ranging from white to very dark), a kryolan foundation/concealer palette,dermablend concealor samples, lots of lip colours and eye colours,a big blush palette, loose powder, black/brown mascara. block mascara/liner, lots of eye shaows.
I have about 2 big cases full of make-up some high end and some low budget. It seems the make-up artists in my area pride themselves and advertise that they only use products by one certain brand(like bobbi brown)and i guess im just worried that with my mix of brands i might seem unprofessional.
When i studied i was always told that you use what you like and not to limit yourself to just one brand.
What do you guys think?

Boasorte

I think it's crazy the people brag about using only one high end brand, wheter it be Dior,MUFE, Bobbi Brown, whatever.
Most expensive doesn't always mean the best.
As much as I love MAC (and now starting to love MUFE) I think their mascaras suck, and I use Covergirl.
As long as you have good quality,pigmented makeup, and great brushes + flawless application, then you're good to go.
Of course you may come aross a label whore every now and then, that's just part of life.

Latest posts