Fiction Eyeshadow?

mekaboo

I was placing an order on the website and I see that Fiction eyeshadow has the triangle of death. I went ahead and ordered 2.

AppleDiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekaboo
I was placing an order on the website and I see that Fiction eyeshadow has the triangle of death. I went ahead and ordered 2.

Not sure if anyone is still reading this post, but i found Fiction (5/8/2007) @ MAC store in Somerset Collection in Michigan... They had 5 left. I did not buy up the store.
wavey.gif

amoona

Our counter still has Fiction, if you're in need of it then come visit us at Bloomingdales SF! I'm not sure if we'll be getting rid of it though cuz we have a lot of things that other locations don't hate. We have passionate e/s (and we're a counter) we also have pigments and even Lady Danger l/s.

miss_emc

Fiction eyeshadow was being phased out and has now been discontinued, so grab what u can cos it wont be around for long!

Karyn

I have both Fiction and Club. They look so similar to me. I would love some help. How do you use them differently? I'm at NW 20.

Karyn

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn
I have both Fiction and Club. They look so similar to me. I would love some help. How do you use them differently? I'm at NW 20.

Karyn

Fiction is a dirty olive frost and club is a duo-chorome dark green and brown.
so club can sometimes look more brown than green, for example used wet. That's the way i see it...hope it helps...