Fierce Like a Leopard

fondasaurusrex

Haha cheesey title :p
Long time no see
smiles.gif

Here is a leopard print eye for SigmaShopping's October Contest. I feel like leopard print eyes are a bit played out, but oh well.
IMG_8084.jpg

IMG_8088.jpg

IMG_8069.jpg

Products Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Paintpot - Rubenesque
MAC Eyeshadow - Dark Devotion, Amber Lights, Brash
ULTA Eyeshadow - Silk
MAC Fluidline - Blacktrack
Rimmel Eyeliner - Pure White

Jordana Lipliner - Hot Pepper
Revlon Lipstick - Really Red
MAC Lustreglass - Flashmode

MUFE HD Foundation - 130
Loreal True Match Foundation - Sun Beige W6
15 Color Concealer Palette from Ebay

madnicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyishima
I love this SO much! The only thing is the nost contour. its drool worthy though!

I have to say that I find all your work absolutely amazing, and this no exception, however the nose contour just isn't quite right. It is drawing attention to, rather than doing what you want it too. Otherwise, your skills are breathtaking!

Aliki

I love the eyes! Altough the color on the lips is fantastic, I think something not-quite-that-red would go better with the look. But all in all, very nice, roar
girl_devil.gif
winks.gif

amyzon

I love this look ALOT, but interestingly enough, minus the leo print. I don't think it needs it! It's totally fierce on its own!

blackeneddove

I love this, so creative and dramatic! I think it could be totally wearable as an everyday/going out look if you did this same look without the undereye makeup, and the red lip goes great with the whole look!

amyzon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondasaurusrex
Thanks for the CC gals
smiles.gif

As for the nose :p i'm not really sure what to do with it. It's so eljghaksdghdfkl any advice ?

I would keep contouring it, but maybe try a different shade. I think the one you used is a bit light and too warm, maybe?
th_dunno.gif
It needs to look a little more like a natural shadow for doing the area around your nose.

Latest posts