Fiesty, Fierce Purples: My First MAC Makeover :D

chocolategoddes

It's funny: the MAs name is Jesus and boy, did he work a miracle. I LOVED THIS LOOK!

I told him to do what ever he wanted and to just have fun with it. I could tell he got excited.

There was a point during the session where other MAs were walking over with their jaws dropped open, whispering, " I can't believe she's letting you do that!" and I thought to myself, " Hold up! What the hell is he doing to my face?!?!"
But the result was fabulous and I just had to share!
yahoo.gif

FACE
Studio Fix Fluid
Studio Finish Concealer
Crushed Bougainvillea CCB

EYES
Crushed Bougainvillea CCB
Studio Finish Concealer
Outspoken MES
ZoomLash Mascara
Fascinating Eye Khol

I totally forgot the lips and some of the other products but I think you get the idea. :/

eye2.jpg

face1.jpg

NicksWifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
It's funny: the MAs name is Jesus and boy, did he work a miracle.

LOL, this is priceless
th_LMAO.gif

You look amazing! Those colors look fab on you!

chocolategoddes

Thanks everyone.
Tish, if it helps, the lip liner was this super sark berry and the lipstick was a light violet shade.

Seriously, if you go up to a MAC MA and tell him/her to just do what ever they want, his/her face will just light up.
It's fun!

kimmy

dude you are super hot. and the purples? they work for you. definately work for you.

PollyRhythm

First of all...
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
There was a point during the session where other MAs were walking over with their jaws dropped open, whispering, " I can't believe she's letting you do that!" and I thought to myself, " Hold up! What the hell is he doing to my face?!?!"

th_LMAO.gif
I seriously laughed so loud, I could be heard upstairs from the basement. Second, I'm with you on loving this look! One more thing though, PLEASE remember what was on your lips and post it because it's gorgeous and I will rock it.

mochajavalatte

I am so glad you let him do whatever he wanted because girl that is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous on you! And I'm going to guess on the lips: Plum Royale c/s/l and either Up The Amp l/s OR Creme de la Femme l/s