Fifteen year old girls need a MAC stash too!

jaclynashley

This is my normal sized MAC collection (to the average makeup wearing teenager) it's tiny compared to some of you but it gets the job done on my fifteen year old face. I started buying MAC during the Naughty Nauticals collection 2 years ago? But I took a break for almost a year and now I'm in love again. One last thing... This is not ALL of my makeup, a lot of it's packed and for now I just want to post my MAC collection. Enjoy.
smiles.gif

Picture19.png

^ My temporary "vanity". I have one from Target but it's in storage, I miss it.
ssad.gif
^

Picture23.png

Brushes L-R: 192, 187, 165, ,168, 222, 226, 263, 181 SE, Small and Large Sharpeners, 168 SE, 252 SE, 239 SE, 219 SE, 275 SE, 224 SE, 266 SE, and 209 SE.
I forgot to include the 212 SE, oh well.

Picture24-2.png

Left Row Top to Bottom: Select SPF 15 Foundation (this sucks), Moon River, Dainty, and Spaced Out
Right Row Top to Bottom: Studio Fix Powder (too dark and yellow), MSF Medium Natural/ And Shimmer, Belightful Iridescent Pressed Powder

Picture25.png

Shadesticks, Eye Khols, Softsparkle Eye Pencils, Glitter Eye Liners, Mascara, and Brow Shader L-R: Lucky Jade, Phone Number (this started my love for MAC), Nightsky, Nightsky, Peacocked, Iris Accents, Reflecto, Goldenair, Wonderwhite, Zoomlash Sample, and Buttery/Blonde Taupe

Picture26-1.png

Full Sized Pigments L-R (I don't think I'll buy anymore of these unless they're from the CCO, the new packaging will bring out the OCD in me.): Kitschmas, Jardin Aires (my favorite), Mutiny, and Bell-Bottom Blue
Pigment/Glitter Vials L-R: Shimmertime, Frost, Quietly, Pinked Mauve, Teal, Reflects Blackened Red

And the rest are just pigment samples.

Picture27-1.png

Quads/Palettes L-R: Stowaways (please excuse the dirtiness, these were my first MAC eyeshadows and I went to town with them.), Tempting, and Intriguing Scarlet 6 Warm Eyes
Singles L-R: Naked Lunch, Bronze, Smoke And Diamonds, Scene, Knight Divine, and Carbon
Singles and MES L-R: Filament (sucks), Stars N' Rockets, Evening Aura, Love Connection, and Fresh Green Mix

Picture22.png

Lipsticks L-R: Bare Slimshine, Myth, Hue, Creme Cup, Midimauve, Ramblin' Rose (this is really old, I don't use this anymore), and Lollipop Loving
Tendertones L-R: Tread Gently, Take A Hint, E-Z Baby, and Softnote

Picture20.png

Pro Longwears, Dazzleglasses, Lipglasses, and Lustreglasses L-R: Fine and Mellow, Glamour O.D., Steppin' Out, Jampacked, Lip 65, She Loves Candy, Mimmy, Love Nectar, Style Minx, Starlet Kiss, Sock Hop, Bonus Beat, and Glamour Sun

Thhhhhhats all folks!
cutey.gif

Junkie

Haha, awesome collection!

I'm 24 and you have way more brushes/lip products in your collection than I do! I can only imagine what my little sister would do if she had a friend like you - or lived closer to me for that matter!

Nice!

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie
Haha, awesome collection!

I'm 24 and you have way more brushes/lip products in your collection than I do! I can only imagine what my little sister would do if she had a friend like you - or lived closer to me for that matter!

Nice!

Thank you.
smiles.gif

As for your sister, send her over to Las Vegas!
I'd love to have more makeup buddies!

Civies

I'm 17 and your collection is way more impressive than mine. My boyfriend lives in Vegas, so maybe I'll send him over to your house to "borrow" some things
smiles.gif

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civies
I'm 17 and your collection is way more impressive than mine. My boyfriend lives in Vegas, so maybe I'll send him over to your house to "borrow" some things
smiles.gif

You can "borrow" some things...
As long as you return them!
winks.gif

BEA2LS

i'm 27 and you have better brushes than i probably will never have
smiles.gif
you are smart, they are a great investment.. with me now having bills, rent, student loans, etc., i can no longer spluge as much as i used to and i wish i bought some quality long lasting tools when i could afford it easier.

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i'm 27 and you have better brushes than i probably will never have
smiles.gif
you are smart, they are a great investment.. with me now having bills, rent, student loans, etc., i can no longer spluge as much as i used to and i wish i bought some quality long lasting tools when i could afford it easier.

Thank you.
smiles.gif

I've always thought of brushes that way, I can always buy more eyeshadows/lipglosses later on when I'm older but I might not be able to afford more brushes.
And the CCO helped my full sized brush collection ALOT.
th_wink3.gif

obscuria

I'm pretty sure that only things I had at 15 were press powder and black eyeliner.

Oh how times have changed.

Good collection though, you have all the essentials!

iaisha26

Lovely collection, very nice. Can you imagine what your collection would look like in 5 years?

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by iaisha26
Lovely collection, very nice. Can you imagine what your collection would look like in 5 years?

Hopefully it will be large and everything will be used.
th_wink3.gif

Mac2Perfection

Man I wish was 15 and started loving MAC, I knew of but the colors looked nasty to me and now that I'm 22..I have more than anything I could ask for in MAC..but your collection is awesome..Im drooling over your heatherette lipglasses

jaclynashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac2Perfection
Man I wish was 15 and started loving MAC, I knew of but the colors looked nasty to me and now that I'm 22..I have more than anything I could ask for in MAC..but your collection is awesome..Im drooling over your heatherette lipglasses

Thank you.
I love my Heatherette glosses, I wish MAC would make all of the colors perm.

Soeth23

I wish I had that much highend makeup when I was 15! You have a great collection. I love how well loved your Stowaways quad is.
smiles.gif

chickatthegym

Wow girl, that's a GREAT collection! And so neatly organized
smiles.gif

I wish I had MAC when I was your age... by the time you get to be older like some of us
winks.gif
you are going to have a MASSIVE collection LOL. ENjoy!

Latest posts