FINAL (and best I think) Bridal Look...cc me pease!

foomph

My other two looks are here: http://specktra.net/f166/new-bridal-look-105585/

I think this is my fave look, and I think the practice has paid off! Please ignore the scab by my eye-I had my eyebrows done and evidenty some skin went with them...not to worry-all will be healed in time!

All MAC unless otherwise stated

FACE:
Full coverage foundation NC20 applied with an EM Kabuki
Select Loose Powder NC 20
Harmony as contour (very lightly applied)
Tenderling on the apples of cheeks
A dab of PeachyKeen on apples of cheeks
Shell CCB as cheekbone highlight

EYES:
painterly paint pot
shroom all over lid
Omega in crease
Blanc Type as highlight
Revlon Pure Pearl on eyelid
Quo #7 lashes
L'Oreal voluminous mascara in black
Stubborn Brown technakohl
Omega to fill in brows

LIPS:
Maybelline Moisture Extreme l/s in Nude Blush

IMG_3759.jpg

IMG_3760.jpg

IMG_3794.jpg

IMG_3793.jpg

IMG_3796.jpg

glassy girl

U look great in all the pics but i like the face and eyes/lashes in the other one and lips in this one but im sure what ever u chose will be perfect its just my opinion, in the end it matters what ur most comfy in.

SkylarV217

It's very nice and something I would wear , but I have been told several times that you want to go a little above and beyond for your wedding day make up. Like do something you wouldn't normally do. I understand the logic ... Still not sure how i feel about it or not but just thought i would say.

~~~ Your lashes are beautiful.

SkylarV217

PS~ That wax job had to hurt... I don't think they normally do , but it looks like it took a good bit of skin .

foomph

Thanks again everyone! And yes the wax job HURT! Aww, well....

I *might* post one more with waaaaaaaaaaaay more makeup that I would normally to see what you think...

Thank you!!!

hr44

I really like this look. I personally would line the outer bottom just a tad bit more only to bring out the eyes in the wedding pics. I really liked the eyes in the 2nd bridal look because in professional pics it'll come out SWEET!

Regardless, this is a lovely soft look overall.

CellyCell

Nice.
You know what you should play around with more? Pinks. Totally. I think a nice pink on the lid and brown on the crease would make it really stand out more. PLUS...ooo, put a shade of white in your inner corner eye to make them pop out! Then do everything you did here.

Add a bit more blush to your cheekbones to really bring them out. And perhaps winging your liner out some more to bring out your eyes more.
HTH.

lausiepoos

I'd agree with pumping up your blusher. It's great to look the tiniest bit flushed in the wedding pics - shows your excitement!

I think everything else looks great - isn't practising wedding makeup fun?!

Kella

Nice lashes. I think the lips definitely need a bit of colour, and more on the cheeks....... so the photos don't look washed out. Even the shadow could be a little more (same colours, just maybe different technique).

Latest posts