Finally, an introduction

Swirlgirl

Hello fellow makeup junkies!

I've been reading and lurking far too long and finally want to jump in.
My name is Erica, I'm 31 (oh that looks so old written out like that), a busy mom to a wonderful 4 year old adventurous little boy, and a happy wife to my DH of 8 years. I also work full time in a very conservative government job. BUT makeup is the one area that I love to have fun with. I dabble in some visual art stuff and makeup seems like a natural extension. I love to experiment and what better canvas than my face.

I have been a MAC addict for hmmm....6/7 years - ish. Although I bought my first MAC lipstick in 1997, it wasn't until I was making regular trips to Chicago and met some wonderful, talented makeup artists that I fell in love. MAC is probably my hands down favorite line - - but I love to play with everything, from some great drugstore finds, to the crazy-expensive Armani, Kevyn Aucoin, and Dior and lately Coastal Scents and other things I can only find online (there are slim picking in Wisconsin as far as cosmetics go).

I also love music - up until I had my son, I worked a second job in an independent music store. So I'm always on the lookout for great new bands and I love going to concerts. Live music is a serious rush for me.

I am so glad to have found Specktra and I have gotten some wonderful ideas from all the gorgeous, talented people here. So thank you for making me feel at home and I can't wait to get to know more of you guys!

Janice

Hiya!
specktra_welcome.gif
Happy to have you join us, I look forward to seeing more of you around the forum.
smiles.gif

florabundance

Hey Erica
th_770016001157748873-final.gif

U work in an independent music store? I've always wanted to, but they don't seem to exist where I live
ssad.gif