Finally get to post some FOTDS!

NancyNosrati

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
I have so many FOTDS but iv been swamped with homework so I will try to catch up and post what I can! Hope you like : ) excuse the creases in the eyeshadow and lack of interesting lip color these were taken late night after I got in from going out. Mac unless stated otherwise.

1st Look:
Face:
Studio Sculpt foundation
pro translucent powder
coastal scents blush and contour palette ( dark contour and bright pink shade used )
MSF in Refined
concealer nc 30

Eyes:
Scandalous Cosmetics eye primer white color
darkest purple color in the Coastal Scents 78 palette with hot pink color from that palette put over the purple
black matte color from CS 78 palette in crease
lilac pigment as highlight
Urban Decay heavy metal glitter in "Backstage" on lid
blacktrack fluidline as eyeliner
nyc eyebrow kit (darkest brown color)
false lashes from amuse (name of store that sells them)

Lips: Im wearin gloss in the sideview pic of this look
orangy color gloss from Heatherette collection sorry i forgot the name

This is my new hair color its like a warm dark chocolate do you like? or too dark?
Picture006-1.jpg

Picture007.jpg

2nd look:
Face:
same as above but used the darker pink color in the CS contour palette as blush and used "blonde" MSF
also, used nyc finishing powder to stop the shine

eyes:
blackground paint pot as base
Knight Devine eyeshadow ( one of my favs)
false lashes from amuse
nyc brow kit ( darkest brown)
milani black eyeliner on lower lid
nyc black liquid liner

I dont think there is anything on my lips in this one

This was my summer hair color
Picture004.jpg

Picture005-2.jpg

Thanks for looking : ) have a good week and check out the youtube stuff
YouTube - makeupbynancy's Channel :

Dreamergirl3

Wow, the first one is my favorite! I'm partial to purple. And your skin is flawless.

May I ask if your new darker hair color is box dye? If so could you please share what color? My current hair is similar to your summer color and I would love to achieve a dark chocolate look like yours!

NancyNosrati

thanks! im a total glitter whore : ) There is a Redkin academy for salon profossionals in Santa Clara, CA and thats where I get my hair done. They are redkin students doing your hair but they do an awsome job! its also not as expensive as a regular salon because these students are not done with their schooling yet. They do have other locations and other hair product companies have similar student salons like Paul Mitchell. Hopefully there is one near you!