Finally got it!

OfficerJenny

th_DANCE.gif

I can't wait for it to heal so I can downsize the ring but I LOVE IT and it doesn't hurt and it's amazing and beautiful and love.

bestfriend.png

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Though I guess modeling is out of the picture, sorry Tish :p

Asela88

That looks really nice on you..it will bring more attention to those full lips lol..very hot.

jennyfee

That looks HOT!! Was the decision of the location hard to make??
Anyhoo congrats on the new toy
greengrin.gif
lol

TISH1124

Ohhh Chad!!! It's really cute however!
But don't forget you have to take it off when you're on the catwalk!! My dresses damnit ...My dresses!!!!

chiquilla_loca

ooooh! i secretly want a lip ring but too scared to get one.
i can totally picture you with a stud or ball...how do you deal with eating?
are you on a liquid diet for now?
i remember when i had my tongue pierced, which i only kept in for about 2wks at the most, i was drinking everything thru a straw!

jjjenko

yay. wow yours didn't hurt? i thought mine hurt like a bitch. i had a lot of problem with the healing process, took awhile for mine to heal.

OfficerJenny

Thanks everyone! I love it!

I just got it like, 5 hours ago, so I'm really not sure how I'm gonna handle eating. I'll probably just do a liquid diet :p

I will probably switch to the stud in a few weeks after it heals. :3 I'm so happy with it!

OfficerJenny

I wanted vertical but I didn't like that i'd pretty much be stuck with curved barbells. I like variation among jewelry :c.
Plus lipstick seems like it would be a pain in the ass.

Fataliya

Ok, so you look hot and now I feel like a child molestor, lol.

I always wanted my lip done, but meh, I'm almost 36...some things ya just can't get away with in your mid 30's.

I am going to get my nose redone one of these days...I had to remove it at my last job...the outside is still open, the inside of my nostril is what closed.

Latest posts