Finally got MUFE 92 :D And skinID pimping

SoupyGeorge

This first one was done at maybe 4am a couple weeks ago, so the pics are crap, but I'll post it anyway. Everything was way more vibrant, especially the yellow, but oh well. Another day.

Face:
None. Can't see it anyway.

Eyes:
-UDPP
-Too Faced Cocoa Lily
-Humid
-Carbon
-Peach Ring from hairenigma.com
-Colossal mascara
-Wet n wild Ultimate brow kit

katzke011-1.jpg

katzke010.jpg

This one was my first look with my new mufe 92, which I am in love with. I thought it would be more chalky, and that I'd have to pack the color on to keep it pigmented, but it actually take very little! So I am in love with mufe e/s's now.

Ps: These pics were taken after a couch nap, so the lips are way worn off and weird.

Face:
-Studio fix nc15
-Jane transparent powder
-Prestige Glam tan bronzer, looks super orange here, but it's not in real life.
-Prestige peach blush

Eyes:
-Too Faced Lucky Charms
-MUFE 92
-Carbon
-Humid
-Colossal mascara
-Maybelline line express Bronze
-Wet n wild ultimate brow kit

Lips:
-Milani rose hip applied as a stain
-Mac Lip Conditioner

katzke016-1.jpg

You can see my perm, haha

katzke017.jpg

katzke018.jpg

I'm claaaassy!

katzke022.jpg

And I want to recommend SkinID to ANYONE with skin problems, I've had really groos skin since probably the 6th grade(not exaggerating, I've taken medication, used practically every acne product in the skincare aisle). So I finally decided to order skinID 2 weeks ago, got it last week, and it's already gotten rid of most of my acne, I'm really excited! I used a coupon code neutrogena10, not sure if it still works, but yeah. I feel like I'm spamming my own thread, but yeah. Definitely check it out if you have any skin insecurities!

pdtb050606

I really like the first look..
Where did you use that coupon code? on their website?? just asking b/c I use that as well and am almost at the end of my supply

rbella

I'm glad you got MUFE 92! It's great, isn't it? Glad to see your FOTD's and thank you for your rec on SkinID. I'll look into it for myself as well. Both are great looks for you!

foxykita143

Love the looks, very cute and I'm kicking myself for not buying MUFE #92 when I was at the mall last time (kind of a long commute from where I live)

LMD84

awesome job! the first look is lovely! humid is a great shadow! lovely texture to play with
smiles.gif

and mufe 92 really suits you! i can't wait to get my hands on it so i can play myself!
smiles.gif