• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

FINALLY I HAVE POSTED A TUT(video)

M.I.A.

its on youtube
www.youtube.com/ricolovesmac

its on pressing pigments but with a flat iron
smiles.gif

since its my first one, i was hoping to see how it goes. if ppl like it then i will make tuts on looks, like the one im wearing in my video.
please pass by and tell me what you think. it would be much appreciated
thanks in advance
<3
vanes

prettybaby

Wow that was actually very detailed and informative. Thanks so much! Now I finally know how to fix all my broken shadows, instead of putting them into those little tester containers.....
smiles.gif
)

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thanks! you are soo pretty

thank you! youre so sweet and beautiful yourself!!

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettybaby
Wow that was actually very detailed and informative. Thanks so much! Now I finally know how to fix all my broken shadows, instead of putting them into those little tester containers.....
smiles.gif
)

oh i know. those little containers take up too much space in my makeup cases.

if you have a youtube account, please subscribe
smiles.gif

M.I.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita
Thanks for the tut! Also, I have the same shirt you are wearing in your video!
smiles.gif

haha i love that shirt/thermal
it looks cute on so many ppl.

hey, if you have a youtube account please subscribe to me. i think i will make more tuts..probably today
haha

Latest posts