FINALLY! It's here! My Showflower Quad!!

clwkerric

Good Lord! I have been waiting for this darn thing to come in the mail for 2 1/2 wks!! I don't know why Nordstrom took so long, but its finally here. I got the Showflower QUAD... (Don't mind the kitty tail!)

DSCN2558.jpg

Ms. Z

It looks so pretty, much different from the other photos posted. Enjoy it!

Does anyone know if their are swatches of this quad on this site?

daydreamerdelux

I love the showflower quad the colors are soo pretty and have a fantastic color pay off. Iam so happy we got it here in austria it was sold out really quickly at our counter.
wavey.gif
cutey.gif
lol.gif

i love the green its so fresh and vibrant and looks like nothing in the perm line.
cheerleader.gif
type.gif

clwkerric

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydreamerdelux
I love the showflower quad the colors are soo pretty and have a fantastic color pay off. Iam so happy we got it here in austria it was sold out really quickly at our counter.
wavey.gif
cutey.gif
lol.gif

i love the green its so fresh and vibrant and looks like nothing in the perm line.
cheerleader.gif
type.gif

I know they sold out of it very quickly so I had to order it... I'm guessing they didn't have it in stock either because it came from a Nordstrom store in Oregon... which is coplete opposite ends of US from Florida!

coachkitten

That is such a great quad! I love that your pic has the kitty tail in it! Cats have to be a part of everything!
smiles.gif

Latest posts