Finally, My First MAC Haul

aprilprincesse

Well, after reading Specktra for months and playing with cheaper shadows, I decided it was time to make my first haul. I started small, just the basics - I plan on trying a few Urban Decay shadows to see what I like better.

Goldmine Eyeshadow
Electra Eyeshadow
Honey Lust Eyeshadow (the MA recommended for my blue eyes)
Blacktrack Fluidline
217 Brush

4zvthm0.jpg

4vrfpdi.jpg

4p2b5gl.jpg

I walked away from the Macy's counter on such a high I didn't even glance at the entire clothing section I walked past. Weird.
smiles.gif

SparklingWaves

I get a high just looking at your bag of goodies. I've got it bad. I know who cares about clothes when your at a MAC counter.

Hey, isn't that cost effective? Hmmm, I am buying MAC instead of clothing. That's how I can justify my splurges. Thanks for the tip. teehee

YvetteJeannine

Good for you!

You got some really nice colors....You will LOVE Honey Lust...that is one of my very favorites...It's good for everything; and SO PRETTY when worn alone on the lid for a neutral yet stunning look!

Also, you won't regret getting the #217 brush; it's great for applying, contouring, AND blending...
Have fun.
th_770016001157748873-final.gif
to the obsession
smiles.gif

aprilprincesse

Thanks, I love everything already! I was amazed that I was able to actually blend gold and silver on my eye together - I've never been able to blend anything. I normally curse everytime I try to apply liquid liner but the Fluidline makes it look like I know what I'm doing. I did try to apply it to the bottom waterline and ended up getting a line on my contacts that I couldn't get off...but hey, it was my first time trying.
rofl.gif