Finally, my Y & Kei haul!

lovejam

Yes, MAC finally got on the ball and set me my stuff yesterday, and it came today!! They must have upgraded my 2nd day shipping to overnight because of all the trouble I had with the order.

Either way, yay! It's here! And it's gorgeous!

- Lookbox
- Y l/s
- Kei l/g

I haven't worn the e/s yet, but I know I'll like them. The CCB had some lint from the velvet pouch on it, but I wiped a layer off with tissue and it's fine now. I'm in love with the packaging. Funny thing, though. On the label in back, it says the brush is 216 SE, but the brush says 213 SE. Did that happen to anyone else?

I'm wearing the l/s and l/g right now, and I love them!! They're so pretty! I didn't have any colors like these, so I'm glad.

I'm very happy with this haul, and I am going to try and avoid any more hauls until Turquatic. Other than that Golder's Green pigment. I really want that.
rofl.gif

ETA: Okay, I put the shadows on. Oceanique on the lid, Surreal in the crease, and Motif to highlight. Looks nice!

Ms. Z

Do you have a picture or swatch of the Y l/s (does anyone"), I can't find one on this site. I have the l/s but am not sure if I should keep it, the color does not appeal to me to much in the tube.

Latest posts