Finally took pics of my addiction! picture heavy!

Eye<3Colour

ok so the first picture is what i started out M.A.C wise. and the pictures after that , is what Specktra has done to me!! not that im complaining!! and it just keeps building. i sweet talked my husband into getting some of the holiday minis.. woo hoo. and then the last pics are my old drug store makeup addiction. i still use some of it, but most of it is just cause i cant throw it away. its all to pretty
smiles.gif

my first official mac products
macstartedout8es.jpg

and then this happened
pigment samples came first
macpigments6nm.jpg

then it was all down hill after that! or up hill i would say!!
smiles.gif

maclayedout21dg.jpg

maceyeshadow5dj.jpg

lipsface5la.jpg

brushesandblush0pr.jpg

blush2kn.jpg

smiles.gif

then i have my old highend faves, also w/depotted milani e/s and my maybeline mascara
smiles.gif

highend7sb.jpg

and my drug store addiction that once was...
glitters, empty pigment samples, lipstick and gloss
lipstickglitters1hy.jpg

eyeshadows/creams and eyeliners
eyeshadowsliners0cf.jpg

and blush and foundation/powders. i could never find the right shade..
facestuff9gr.jpg

and my misc. brushes and what i hold them in
smiles.gif

brushholder2ix.jpg

mel0622

great collection! i also have that plastic drawer thing. i love it. way easy to get to than opening my traincase all the time.

Pink_minx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eye<3Colour
o yah, and what i hold my mac in
smiles.gif

mac9gi.jpg

Where did you get that holder? Gosh Im so jealous of your collection. Are you a makeup artist? Or is all that MU for you? lol Well hopefully in the next year I will catch up with some of you girls haha.

Eye<3Colour

Pink Minx, i got the holders at target. they two other sizes. they are fantastic!!
smiles.gif

all that makeup is for me. but next week im going to go get my buisness license to start up my own free lancing buisness
smiles.gif
turning 30 has gave me some much motivation to do do what i love the most. which is doing makeup!!
smiles.gif

and thanx to everyone else too
smiles.gif

Eye<3Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by mspixieears
nice one! What is the white MAC palette-like thingy in the first picture?

its the eye shadow palette from Holiday 2002
smiles.gif
my MAC purchase ever
smiles.gif
and i still use it
smiles.gif
it has last forever!!

Pimptress

Quote:
smiles.gif

mac9gi.jpg

Dude, i SO need one of those. Where did you get that? Although that'd be really hard to tote from the boyfriend's house and back to my house..

sigwing

Quote:
its the eye shadow palette from Holiday 2002
smiles.gif
my MAC purchase ever
smiles.gif
and i still use it
smiles.gif
it has last forever!!

Ditto....one of my first, too!!! And I have the lip palette still but gave the e/s one to my niece! I guess I don't regret it....I don't think! It's a goody!
smiles.gif

dirtygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimptress
Dude, i SO need one of those. Where did you get that? Although that'd be really hard to tote from the boyfriend's house and back to my house..

well you have two options hooksalot.

1) buy two of those thingies. keep one at nick's and one on your bathroom counter.

2) just buy one for you, clean out your train case, and ONLY use it when you're going to stay at nicks for the night. (or when you come visit mehhhhhhh <3).

i would LOVE one of those plastic thingies, but i don't have ANYWHERE to put it. damnit! hurry up new house!

Quote:
smiles.gif

mac9gi.jpg

Can u tell me the exact name of that thingy thing if u can remember, coz i spent like an hr in target tryna find it... yes so sad but hey it will inspire me to hav a collection like urs soon

Latest posts