Finally.....

MAC is love

dude, those are badass! i've seen a commercial for those. ours are that size, but they're plain white or whatever. now THOSE are cool.
smiles.gif

uopgirlie

WOW! I want, I want, I want! Those are beautiful! My friend has something similar in her condo, but hers are stackable which I think is amazing. But hers are boring white...yours are like POW! =)

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

TY! These are stackable as well
smiles.gif
My laundry room is to small to stack them...
ssad.gif
I don't know if I would stack them if I could.. that would be hella TALL! ( for me anyways.. i'm 5'4! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by uopgirlie
WOW! I want, I want, I want! Those are beautiful! My friend has something similar in her condo, but hers are stackable which I think is amazing. But hers are boring white...yours are like POW! =)

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

You won't be dissapointed ONE bit! They are pricey.. but worth every penny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
oh HELL yes! dh and i are buying a new washer and dryer and that's SO what we are getting!

MAC_Whore

Those are sweet! They look like they should have a gas pedal and tail pipes! Thanks for posting the pics
smiles.gif

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

LMAO!!! You always crack me up!!!!!!! LMAO!!!! Your right.. and for the price they should be able to fold the damn clothes too!!!! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Those are sweet! They look like they should have a gas pedal and tail pipes! Thanks for posting the pics
smiles.gif

giz2000

We're getting similar ones (in navy blue) next week...I can't wait to do laundry (...did I just say that???)

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
...I can't wait to do laundry (...did I just say that???)

Quoted for posterity.
greengrin.gif
oh.gif

That set is pimp! When our current set takes a dive I would love to get front loaders.

Viva_la_MAC_Girl

LMAO. LMAO. I think I hinted something around that way when we were looking at them... You will not go wrong I tell you that much. I love them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by giz2000
We're getting similar ones (in navy blue) next week...I can't wait to do laundry (...did I just say that???)

Latest posts