Finally!

Holly

I'm SO excited!

I've had an online relationship with my boyfriend for nearly four years, and he's finally coming up to visit (he lives in Florida, I live in Alberta)! It's been suuuuuch a long time coming, and I just can't wait
greengrin.gif
My friends can't wait to meet him either because they've talked to him quite a few times and really like him.
cheerleader.gif
My parents arent the biggest fans because when I was 16, I racked up a phone bill of over 3 grand because of long distance charges (him & I paid it off though). But now I'm almost 20 and I'm totally ready! Of course we have our worries like "What if I'm not what he expected" and vice versa. But Im sure this will all go for the best
smiles.gif

just thought id share the news lol
smiles.gif

Jaim

Good luck. I met my boyfriend online too and we're still together about 7 years later.
smiles.gif

And I just noticed you live in Edmonton. So do I. Haha.

kalest

Wow how awesome!!! You two will have such a wonderful time!

Things will be fine I'm sure. I met my boyfriend online as well, we have been together for a bit over a year. He lives in England and it's been hard living in another country, but we have found ways to meet up a few times now.

The nerves will calm down as soon as you actually get to be together! Everything will be like new again, have no worries. If you have lasted 4 years, you will be everything one another expected.

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly
My parents arent the biggest fans because when I was 16, I racked up a phone bill of over 3 grand because of long distance charges (him & I paid it off though).

LOL!

I just got my July cellphone overage charges, and it was $640.00 from talking on the phone WAY to much with my bf...And the August one hasn't even come in yet lol...

He didn't even consider helping me pay for what's probably going to be around $12-1500 dollars. Not suprising were on the rocks right now, not really related to the phone bill, but just things in general.

Good luck! I know meeting someone for the first time can be a little scary, especially after you have invested so much time
smiles.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
LOL!

I just got my July cellphone overage charges, and it was $640.00 from talking on the phone WAY to much with my bf...And the August one hasn't even come in yet lol...

He didn't even consider helping me pay for what's probably going to be around $12-1500 dollars. Not suprising were on the rocks right now, not really related to the phone bill, but just things in general.

Good luck! I know meeting someone for the first time can be a little scary, especially after you have invested so much time
smiles.gif

rofl.gif
lol I know, it was ridiculous. I thought I still had free long distance (I did for a while) apparently I didnt anymore!
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalest
Wow how awesome!!! You two will have such a wonderful time!

Things will be fine I'm sure. I met my boyfriend online as well, we have been together for a bit over a year. He lives in England and it's been hard living in another country, but we have found ways to meet up a few times now.

The nerves will calm down as soon as you actually get to be together! Everything will be like new again, have no worries. If you have lasted 4 years, you will be everything one another expected.

haha i hope the nerves will calm down! im just so nervous/excited
cheerleader.gif

Calhoune

Wow, that's great ^^
And first it might feel odd, but after a while it's like you've never been apart at all
smiles.gif
Good luck, I'm sure everything will be just fine!

Latest posts