Finally!!!

Dr_Girlfriend

I never thought it would happen... that I'd find a pair of jeans that actually fit and don't cost a day's wages. I'm a hippy gal and curvy hourglass/almost pear shaped. It's hard to find something that fits my hips and doesn't gap in the back or that are too tight because the waist fits.

Old Navy "Dreamer" jeans are friggin' awesome! Normally their pants look like crap on me. Also, they seem to stretch out too much after wearing them a few times. These actually do seem like they hold you in and make you slimmer. It's almost like Spanx without the Spanx if that makes any sense. PLUS, they're only $29! I was lucky enough to snag a few pairs for only $19/pair. Leaves more room for buying makeup...

If you guys have any other jeans suggestions for gals with hips, please share!

Flaminbird

I'll have to try those out because I'm the same as you...pear shape. My waist is tiny but the butt/thighs are big. I found Lucky Brand's Sweet-n-Low fit me well. Have you ever tried those? Also I tried on a pair of Bermudas from RocaWear and those fit well.

User38

Thanks for hitting the nail on those hips
greengrin.gif
I need to look at those!

Dr_Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
I'll have to try those out because I'm the same as you...pear shape. My waist is tiny but the butt/thighs are big. I found Lucky Brand's Sweet-n-Low fit me well. Have you ever tried those? Also I tried on a pair of Bermudas from RocaWear and those fit well.

Sorry, resurrecting an old thread.. but what the hey! No, I've never tried them but by the description I may need to. Do they gap a lot in the back or a lot of crackage/thong showing? I'm thinking about trying Paige Denim since they look like they have some curves and shape to them.

Latest posts