Fine Point Pencil Brush? Discontinued?

agirlnamedfury

I remember a while ago (it could have been years ago, easily, I have a terrible memory) seeing a "fine point pencil brush" on the mac site. It was like a smaller/thinner version of the 219, for more precise work. I never got around to buying it, even though I wanted it, and it's no longer on the site, although I have no idea when it was removed. Does anybody have any information on this brush or know the number so that i can keep an eye out at the CCO? Thanks!

erine1881

3600_home.jpg

are you thinking of the 211, the one in the green shadow?

agirlnamedfury

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
3600_home.jpg

are you thinking of the 211, the one in the green shadow?

possibly, that may have been it! thank you.

The Biz Wiz

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlnamedfury
possibly, that may have been it! thank you.

I absolutely love the 211. I only got it recently and for the first time I´m able to do an eyeliner quite nicely.
A friend of mine has got multiple backups of this one, she loves that much.

agirlnamedfury

That was indeed it! I just found it on my old excel wishlist listed as "211 - Fine point pencil brush". Thanks for the help! Now I just need to find one....

Does anyone know when it was discontinued? Maybe some places still have it if it wasn't too long ago?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlnamedfury
That was indeed it! I just found it on my old excel wishlist listed as "211 - Fine point pencil brush". Thanks for the help! Now I just need to find one....

Does anyone know when it was discontinued? Maybe some places still have it if it wasn't too long ago?

some stores should still have it. my closest store (the only one in the state!) still has it, along with the 180.