finishing powder that still leaves you dewy ?

urbanD0LL

[not msfn please !] today i applied my homemade tinted moisturizer and i loved that little glow my face had but when i applied my MUFE HD finishing powder it was gone =( , is there a powder out there that will set everything but still leave you glowing ? not too shimmery , not glittery , not bling-blingy , glowy
TIA !

rutiene

A glowy MSF like Porcelain Pink or Perfect Topping would work if you're light-ish. It might work if you're darker, but you'd have to try it out.

LC

no, it's been discontinued for years, but there are a lot of girls on here and makeupalley.com that are getting rid of theirs for sell or trade. I also heard it was at the mac warehouse sale last year, so it might be there this year, which is in canada

urbanD0LL

i have found the perfect product y'all i am sooooo excited ! it's Bare Escentuals , and it's their newly released limited edition brilliant gold powder , it's the booommbbb ! i'm so happy i found it , i think i'll go get another one tomorrow . they also another powder called Healthy Glow , which is nice also . another alternative for the brilliant gold powder would be Too Faced powder in Candlelight .

slick

Try Ben Nye Visage Powders (I think that's what they're called). Its the line that has the infamous Banana Powder :)