FIRESPOT and fakelashes

Esperanza

Wow, Firespot is beautiful on you!! I'm wondering about using it on dark brown eyes... not sure...

User67

YAY another NC45 girl! First off you are gorgeous & your make-up totally rocks! Do you use the moistureblend as a concealer? Because I'm not crazy about any of the MAC concealers & I'm wondering if this would work better? And is the NC43 in the studiofix powder a really good match with the NC45 liquid foundation? Because I have been trying to find a shade in the powder to wear over the foundation & I can never find a good enough match.

tropical_smiles

I was going to return my cranberry and I didn't even buy Firespot but because you have the skin tone that I have in the summer. I am definately going to get firespot now because itl ooks so good on you!!! I blame my shopping spree on you!

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyla2120
YAY another NC45 girl! First off you are gorgeous & your make-up totally rocks! Do you use the moistureblend as a concealer? Because I'm not crazy about any of the MAC concealers & I'm wondering if this would work better? And is the NC43 in the studiofix powder a really good match with the NC45 liquid foundation? Because I have been trying to find a shade in the powder to wear over the foundation & I can never find a good enough match.

no, i don't use moistureblend under my eyes. i was just trying it out that time. i like a little more coverage and moistureblend doesn't provide that. right now, we're supposed to be trying all the foundations so i just used the moistureblend under my eyes.

i use studio finish concealer in NC42. but recently i haven't been using it too much because studio fix fluid is enough.

i found studiofix in NC45 too dark for me and the next shade was NC43. I use it over my studiofix fluid because it just gives me more coverage and more of a matte look. when i put it on lightly, i don't really notice a color change

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
Wow, you are gorgeous and the colors look AMAZING on you! Where did you get that necklace?

thanks love!!! um, when i got hired, my manager gave it to me.

thenovice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyrbestbetxx
thanks love!!! um, when i got hired, my manager gave it to me.

I need to work for MAC then! Ha, i found it on ebay- will order this. They need to sell these in stores. They would make tons of money off of them.

xxyrbestbetxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenovice
I need to work for MAC then! Ha, i found it on ebay- will order this. They need to sell these in stores. They would make tons of money off of them.

i'm not sure they wanna make money off of it. it's a privilege to work at mac and it's a gift to us so we wear it proudly. it takes alot to get that job and earn the necklace .

flossy

Very hot! I love the lashes, perfect for this look.

And nice piece, too.
winks.gif

Latest posts