• Red Earth Lipgloss - Ruby Jewel
Sam1.jpg

Sam2.jpg

Sam3.jpg

Sam4.jpg

Shadowy Lady

This is a great red for your skintone, I agree
smiles.gif
btw, how do you like Red Earth cosmetics? I see the display all the time at PharmPlus but have never bought anything...

TISH1124

I really like that color on you...Not really coming off as a red on my screen but a very beautiful Berry color....I like this look...The eyes...LOVE!!!

MacAddict_Sami

Thanks for all the comments guys
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
This is a great red for your skintone, I agree
smiles.gif
btw, how do you like Red Earth cosmetics? I see the display all the time at PharmPlus but have never bought anything...

I've always been a fan of their stuff... I find it very comparable to MAC regarding quality; Recently we had a warehouse sale in toronto, so I bought alot of new things there for REALLY cheap prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by xo.LadyKay*
Nice ! Brighter next time ! Soon you'll be addicted to the red lipstick !!!

LOL... I don't know if I can go any brighter, I wouldn't know where to start; I am however open to recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I really like that color on you...Not really coming off as a red on my screen but a very beautiful Berry color....I like this look...The eyes...LOVE!!!

Now that I look at it, it is kind of a berry colour in the pictures; It is more red in person though

MacAddict_Sami

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
; if anyone has a recommendations of a red lipstick for my skin tone, I'd be really open to hearing them
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAddict_Sami
Thanks everyone
smiles.gif
; if anyone has a recommendations of a red lipstick for my skin tone, I'd be really open to hearing them
smiles.gif

I think Dark Side w/ COC ....I think we are pretty close as far as tones..I would love to see it on you... I also think Port Red would be fab on you to