first CCO purchase ever!!

MAC is love

that's right! i went yesterday. they had a couple good things, which suprised me. last time i visited a CCO they had like NO good MAC things. i think the girl that was working liked me 'cause she was showing me all this extra stuff she had behind the counter
rofl.gif
so i got these 3 things...for $39.95
smiles.gif
not too bad, eh?
clap.gif

Cherche Blushcreme
Fuschia Perfect CCB
Accent Red Pigment

IMG_1015.jpg

IMG_1016.jpg

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCuppyCakes
Excellent. Which CCO did you go to?

I went to the one in Camarillo.
smiles.gif

iLust

I got my Fuschia Perfect CCB at a CCO as well! I haven't been in over a couple of months, but it's probably better of, cause I can never spend less than $50 if I go in there.

MAC is love

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLust
I got my Fuschia Perfect CCB at a CCO as well! I haven't been in over a couple of months, but it's probably better of, cause I can never spend less than $50 if I go in there.

If I end up going to school there, I'm screwed. I'll never leave the place
lmao.gif

blueyedlady87

Oooo ooo! I'm going there on Saturday (fingers crossed!) Last time I got some great stuff there too but the first time, nada. Go figure. Looks like ya got some cool stuff, it always helps to sweet talk the gals behind the counter, lol!

swtginbug

great stuff girl!!! CCOs are gonna get addicting.. you'll always wanna go once per month to see if they have anything new. lol. great stuff, have fun with it!!!

MAC is love

thanks ladies!! and i guess it's all about how lucky you get. some of them have nothing, this time was good though
greengrin.gif