First date falsies

PerfectlyOdd

What are some of your favorite false lashes for first dates and such. Where you don't want them to KNOW you have on fake lashes. but you want them to think, wow those are amazing lashes. LOL

PerfectlyOdd

is there such a thing as dramatic natural lashes?
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

I think the best way to go is with short lashes... I like the Ardell demi series. Definitely trim them to fit you... I actually make mine a little shorter so they sit properly and high... you can't tell from the corner of my eyes. While big lashes are sexy I think short full lashes just make it look like perfect thick lashes with perfect mascara. Just give yourself enough time for eyeliner and application.

Have fun on your first date, hope it goes well =)

hotti82

MAC #7's all the way! they're not too bold, just give you a bit of enhancement...don't want him thinkin' you're too high maintenance, lol...just make sure and line with a good black liner overtop (i love fluidline for falsies) and curl your own lashes with the falsies so they blend in...and post pics!

starlaj

I'd go with ardell ,they have so many different choices from short and thick to long and sparse. good luck
smiles.gif

xxx

dietcokeg

ardell whispies are good and also red cherry have amazing lashes that are natural looking but do give a little bit of that dramatic look!

Latest posts