First Day at Sephora!

dallasashley

So today was my first day at Sephora and this was the makeup I came up with!

***********************************************************************************************************************************************
EYES
UD shadows Buck, Naked, and Bewitch
Too Faced shadow Velveteen Bunny
ELF liquid liner
bareMinerals Flawless Definition mascara
Ardell individual lashes

FACE
CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Liquid Foundation
MAC Mineralize concealer
MAC MSF natural
MAC blunt
NARS Laguna
NARS Orgasm
MAC MSF Lightscapade

LIPS
MAC Candy Yum Yum

dallasashley

Thank you very much!
smiles.gif

Copperhead

Very pretty! I love Candy Yum Yum. Is it okay for Sephora employees to wear cosmetics that aren't in Sephora? Like if a customer asks what lipstick you're wearing, is it okay to say MAC? I guess what I'm asking is do they PREFER their employees to wear products that are found in their stores?

kimbunney

I don't work for Sephora but I would think they prefer items they sell. Personally I just tell people what I have on if my managers are not around lol. If they are I'll say something we have that's similar.

Honestly its just easier to put on a product a company sells because people ask all day what you have on and nine times out of ten they'll buy it just because it looks great on you.

Quote:
Very pretty! I love Candy Yum Yum. Is it okay for Sephora employees to wear cosmetics that aren't in Sephora? Like if a customer asks what lipstick you're wearing, is it okay to say MAC? I guess what I'm asking is do they PREFER their employees to wear products that are found in their stores?

dallasashley

I don't work for Sephora but I would think they prefer items they sell. Personally I just tell people what I have on if my managers are not around lol. If they are I'll say something we have that's similar.

Honestly its just easier to put on a product a company sells because people ask all day what you have on and nine times out of ten they'll buy it just because it looks great on you.

Quote:
This. Yes it makes sense to wear items that you can turn around and sell but honestly my manager is super laid back and doesn't really care what we wear. I just try to find a Sephora "dupe" for whatever I have on that's not sold in our store. Another girl I work with who loves MAC and I have actually made a game out of it. lol.