First EOTD... neutrals

straycat

So, I just want some advice on my every day makeup

DSCF1786.jpg

DSCF1804.jpg

DSCF1780.jpg

my eyelashes look kind of crappy, i swear they usually look better. stupid mascara.

straycat

why thank you! it's all just stuff i've kind of accumulated. im not even sure what it is actually....

prppygrl69

mascara can be a pain sometimes,but i like this.neutrals can be very pretty.i like how you played it up with the liner.

Dreamergirl3

I really love this look on you. The colors really compliment your skin color, and your blending is really nice!
The only thing I would suggest is maybe try lining the lower rim with a lighter color every once in a while. Sometimes lining it in black can make the eyes appear smaller. I'm sure a nude-ish or charcoal grey liner would look amazing!

If you ever find out what colors you're wearing, let us know! I'm a HUGE fan of neutrals!

user3

I agree with Dreamergirl3 those colors really compliment your skin tone. I like the look for everyday.

My suggestions. They to get the liner a bit more straight. I know how hard it can be to use liner. Maybe try MAC Blacktrack Fluidline.

Also I like the liner on your rims but instead of smudging into the lashes keep it clean and then brush some of one of your lighter colors you use to highlight on the lower lashline.

BTW You did a wonderful job on the blending!

aznsmurfy

Wow! I wish I could make my everyday MU look that good . . . seriously superb!
greengrin.gif
I really want to try this look. hehe
smiles.gif
It's so soft and yet really elegant.
smiles.gif

Beautiful1

Wow I So Love Neutrals And You Did A Splendid Job With Your Blending Plus Your Eyes Just Look Fabulous!
eyelove.gif
I Know What You Mean About Mascara Sometimes Mines Would Look Good And Then Other Times I Looked Like I Put It On In The Dark. But Zap2it Did A Fantastic Tutorial About Mascara So Check Her Out In The Tutorials For Mascara
wavey.gif

user4

I Really Like It... I Agree With Zap On The Smudging The Bottom Liner... U Might Wanna Keep It Cleaner... Same With The Liner. It Is A Pain In The Ass To Keep It Str8 Though... I Hate Doing The Liner (i Royally Sick At It) But Fluidliners Help A Lot With The 266 Brush--- Amazing!!! I Really Love The Neutrals On U... Makes Ur Eyes Look So Pretty!!! And For Mascara... If The One That You Have Gives You Problems You May Try Using Diorshow!